Beware TT Gallardo owners, DCT Huracan's coming **Video**

Underground Racing

Finally Underground Racing is releasing the DCT Huracan Twin Turbo systems for sale. We have spent an extensive amount of time road testing this setup and a few weeks ago decided to take it to the WannagoFast standing half mile event just outside of Dallas, Texas. The TT Huracan ran 202 mph in the standing half mile using the OEM street tires. The driveabilty is just as smooth as stock. Our Huracan DCT clutch setup was developed by Dodson Motorsports and exclusively available through Underground Racing.

If anyone is interested in a build like this for your Huracan, please don't hesitate to call or email anytime.

Thanks, Kevin

[email protected]

704-361-3443

package pricing

http://www.undergroundracing.com/vehicles/...-huracantt.html

Good run GTR guys... Good run.... It is over now lol.

Man that thing hauls so much ass.

And so smooth... The damn thing never fell out of boost once.

Amazing. Kevin could have been drinking a big gulp he was so relaxed....

Mike

Perfection. I know we all love the 2400HP cars , but for me as a true street car , this thing is perfect.

Agreed. Just roll up to your local half mile on stock oem tires and rip off a 200+ pass lol. Remember when everyone was trying to just go 200 in the half mile with race cars?? lol

Agreed. Just roll up to your local half mile on stock oem tires and rip off a 200+ pass lol. Remember when everyone was trying to just go 200 in the half mile with race cars?? lol

you are forgetting with the DCT and OEM LC , you can break off 8.9@170ish... all around perfect car.

you are forgetting with the DCT and OEM LC , you can break off 8.9@170ish... all around perfect car.

Oh I already know that.

When is someone going to take the prelp bellhousing and modify it to fit on the dct transmission ��. I mean the huracan transmission should bolt straight up on to a LP car since the sequential transmission from the LP cars bolts to a huracan...makes you think.

Sell those things like hot cakes if the motec m1 can control everything as a standalone...maybe I'm just wishing when this is already a huge step In itself. Lol

I hope all of your future development goes towards making the DCT go fast. I gotta think it's 100x more streetable.

Which package was on the red car that went 202? We were talking about it on Heritage and Dustin seemed to think it was the Stage 2 (with fully OEM motor). If that's the case, I'm blown away impressed.

I hope all of your future development goes towards making the DCT go fast. I gotta think it's 100x more streetable.

Which package was on the red car that went 202? We were talking about it on Heritage and Dustin seemed to think it was the Stage 2 (with fully OEM motor). If that's the case, I'm blown away impressed.

Stage 2 with OEM engine. We are well underway with DCT development. I think Dodson knows about these setups pretty well. Glad to be teamed up with them. We will release the 1 and 2R DCT setups soon.

Stage 2 with OEM engine. We are well underway with DCT development. I think Dodson knows about these setups pretty well. Glad to be teamed up with them. We will release the 1 and 2R DCT setups soon.

Thanks for the confirmation Kevin. I look for you guys to be selling A LOT of those kits.

I'm blown away that a bolt on car can now do 202 in the 1/2. :icon_thumleft:

Thanks for the confirmation Kevin. I look for you guys to be selling A LOT of those kits.

I'm blown away that a bolt on car can now do 202 in the 1/2. :icon_thumleft:

GTR FIRESALE lol.

Grab a 14 r8 dct

GTR FIRESALE lol.

Grab a 14 r8 dct

:lol:

I have a couple Audi nightmare stories, so I doubt I ever get back into another one.

But I did just hop on Manheim to see what Huracans were bringing ;)

Grab a 14 r8 dct

curious whether there is anything that can be done to the huracan that can't also be done to the r8 to make it equally capable.

:lol:

I have a couple Audi nightmare stories, so I doubt I ever get back into another one.

But I did just hop on Manheim to see what Huracans were bringing ;)

And what did you learn? With some dealers taking $40k back of sticker for new cars on the lot, it is somewhat unclear where the preowned market really is right now.

And what did you learn? With some dealers taking $40k back of sticker for new cars on the lot, it is somewhat unclear where the preowned market really is right now.

There hasn't been a completed auction transaction for almost 2 months.

The current asking prices on the "Buy it Now" listings are less than MMR (previous auction prices) and they still aren't moving. I'm gonna guess most of the current dealer listings are lots that took the cars in while the market was hotter on them.

To be clear, it's not like the bottom is falling out of the things.. The used ones were bringing new money earlier this year. So it just seems like the market is correcting on them as more and more hit the roads. I wouldn't be surprised to see some used transactions start landing south of $200k pretty soon.