Active Shooter SO CAL!

emanon

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Shooting at a center for developmentally challenged people. Sickening. It's becoming almost a weekly occurrence.

1 to 3 shooters, possibly wearing body armour with AK 47's. Police are looking for a black GMC.

sickening.... and so close to the holidays.

If it was actually 3, how do 3 fucked up people come together to do this? I'll never understand.

Terrorists?

I don't think so but who knows anymore.

If you go around killing innocent people then you are terrorist plain and simple.

WTF? I am speechless.

Emanon I am very happy to hear you and your loved ones are ok, RIP to the victims of another senseless murder :(

If you go around killing innocent people then you are terrorist plain and simple.

Exactly!

You don´t need to follow a certain religion or a have certain cultural background to be a terrorist.

These insane mass shootings are so rampant nowadays...just disgusting what this world has become. Remember growing up as a kid, never heard of such craziness.

These insane mass shootings are so rampant nowadays...just disgusting what this world has become. Remember growing up as a kid, never heard of such craziness.

Stats wise it's lower...media exposure wise it seems much much larger. Still tragic when it happens though. If you really want to trip out, look at old news coverage from the 70's-80's...we've come a long way since then.

Stats wise it's lower...media exposure wise it seems much much larger. Still tragic when it happens though. If you really want to trip out, look at old news coverage from the 70's-80's...we've come a long way since then.

Please direct us to the stats that back up this claim.

For everyone wondering, the area they shot up is a non-profit primarily for little kids with Autism, speech or motor delays, developmental delays up to the age of 5. They also provide services for children with severe impairments up to the age of 18-21.

From my understanding they were having some type of Christmas party in the auditorium and that's where these gunmen entered.

It certainly raises the level of fucked-up-ness.

All gunmen are still unaccounted for. I hope they find these guys before they hurt anyone else.

A few other LP members live and work in a reasonably close vicinity to this area. Hope they are all safe and laying low.

Please direct us to the stats that back up this claim.

Our homicide rate is at a 20-year low, that much is irrefutable. Gun ownership during the same period is certainly not trending downward. In fact, "Black Friday" set a record for NICS checks in the US.

Sure, but this was a coordinated multi-shooter attack, so the possibility of it being coordinated by a known terrorist organization seems a bit higher than the "lone wolf" style incidents.