Seattle Carjacker lit the F*** up.

IanMan

It makes me sad to see this in a place I consider my home. I encourage watching the whole video, but in the end this carjacker gets lit the fcuk up by the police in something I can only explain as being sweet justice.

http://www.thedrive.com/article/1174/seatt...ly-camaro-chase

Skip to 2:44 for the intensity or enjoy the car chase in the beginning as well.

That girl in the SUV is mighty lucky. I wouldn't want to be downrange of 12 guys emptying clips. Granted, looks like they hit their target, but judicious marksmanship is always appreciated.

That girl in the SUV is mighty lucky. I wouldn't want to be downrange of 12 guys emptying clips. Granted, looks like they hit their target, but judicious marksmanship is always appreciated.

Agreed! I saw that too! Once the adrenaline gets flowing your shots are generally going to have a greater margin of error. I'm glad she took off out of her car.

Remarkably, no bystanders were injured in the chase, and 12 Seattle police officers are on paid administrative leave while authorities investigate the shooting.

I always think it is weird when the video is released into the public domain prior to the investigation being complete.

I always think it is weird when the video is released into the public domain prior to the investigation being complete.

Yeah, 2 days after the incident is REALLY soon. I'm kind of surprised.

Good riddance.. burn in hell.

Right? :icon_thumleft:

The investigation is complete, purp is dead case closed :P

It appears like a pretty cut and dry case, there isn't much for brutality or potential "bad judgment" from my perspective. I wonder if that has anything to do with letting it out so soon?

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

It appears like a pretty cut and dry case, there isn't much for brutality or potential "bad judgment" from my perspective. I wonder if that has anything to do with letting it out so soon?

Yeah, this might cut off the protests against police brutality. "TWELVE OFFICERS SHOOTING?!?!" :eusa_wall: