SLS/SLR Pricing Shot Up...

JohnN

Thanks Doc! I hear they are asking close to half mil on these rare manuals.......I missed the boat on this one. Manual market has gone absolutely crazy.

Just like I missed the boat on the LP670 SV's - really really want one of those.

I wish they didn't climb so fast in price! I really doubt that there will be a a true manual supercar like these ever again. :(

I wish they didn't climb so fast in price! I really doubt that there will be a a true manual supercar like these ever again. :(

Now that's what they call a paradox.

You guys got me real interested in the SLS now....I am thinking of a 2011-12 with around 5k miles - seems these are around $170-180k.......

I really think the Gullwing concept will hold/appreciate in value - don't think MB will make another Gullwing in a long, long time. It would be cool if it shot up like the 300 SL gullwings did some 20-30 years later - (crystal ball)

Trying to decide between this vs. a 599GTB with HGTE .... decisions, decisions

Get an SLR, A 722 is you find one. 24 sold in the US, 150 world wide. In my opinion, it has way more presence than an SLS and way cooler. But of course, i am biased.

• 7 months later...

I know a couple of guys here in SoCal that have bought multiple SLS because of the rapidly appreciating value. Low mileage, high optioned cars have really shot up in value.

Driving Emotions isn't exactly known for their "aggressive" pricing. They have had that car for at least a year now, and have just kept inching the pricing up. While it is insanely rare, I don't think its a million dollar car.