Memory Lane

MARKCHIN

Dude that aint even in the US?!

my bad..didn't know this thread was for the US only. Thought it fit since some of the cars belong to old members on here. :turboalex:

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Someone here had a Viola Ophelia 6.0, posted pictures of the cars with a blonde and his 5 years old son, who pretty much had a successful life if he remember that day with the blonde. If someone find these pictures, that thread would turn gold!

If I remember correctly, the guy with the yellow zonda had some sort of automotive business and was able to use the vehicle under business livery plates or something along those lines.

As for that Blue Murci with the matching wheels...was that WHYTRYY? I know he doesn't post anymore here but he has a sick white Veyron Vitesse you can see on instagram all the time.

. Jonh(rip) and I owned all the cars that day.

YE123?

That would be Mike_S

Yeah that's him, always seemed like a cool dude.

Think I spotted the HausofPizza F40 in there as well, that car got used properly.

We need some OG Crystal Cove pics.

WOW, Its only been a few years but brings back alot memories, I really feel old now. Eric's pic of all his cars/house was epic and super motivational back in the day (not sure I would want that now with my older/minimalist mentality but still amazing). Rakjoe partying with the" Myspace" neighbor, the Paki guy with the grey Murci roadster (sorry forgot his name)bit had some crazy close calls on some runs, Sk900?? with his crazy rides.

Just to set the record straight, the guy with purple diablo wasnt try to be a "poser" back in the day. He was simplying trying to be a reseller and test out the cars before he resold them. The same exact thing Roy was doing back in the day.

That montery blue murci with the matching rims beats them all, still amazing to this day.

Who can forget the girl and Rakojoe's knob. That should have been the first pic!

But most of all (most of you guys wouldnt remember) the great LP depression!

Where alot of posts were lost! We had some epic topics (one was marriage) that was heart breaking to loose...

Anyways, great post thanks for the reminder.

Edit: Forgot to comment, everyone goes through hard times, EVERYONE. The first Buggati bought in Socal (the one pictured) was by Meh from Broadcom back in the day. Needless to say he went throuugh alot of stuff.

Justy a reminder EVERYONE goes through shit, not just the small folks.

BTW, anyone heard from Elliot who filmed all the vids?

I think the Paki guy was Adnan. Elliot got married, has a few kids and a very nice TT300zx. He's is active in the 300zx community here in SoCal. I follow him on Facebook.

Hey G!

Long time, congrats on the murci! Still have the corvette, gets driven about 150 miles a year lol lame.

Marco was in the subprime mortgage business from what I remember. That probably didnt work out too well.

I randomly ran into Adnan at Pelican hill a few years ago. He had relocated to Colorado.

Anyone know what happened to Vahe's diablos?

Hell, thats me in one of Supercar Ace's shots looking at the wheel on CharlieXs Green SE.

Good times.

Hell, thats me in one of Supercar Ace's shots looking at the wheel on CharlieXs Green SE.

I miss Charlie. That SE was my first supercar experience, and that's what fanned the flames.

We need some OG Crystal Cove pics.

Ask and ye shall receive :turboalex:

The thing I appreciate the most is the epic camera quality we have now a days.

post-8919-1450202639_thumb.jpg

post-8919-1450202672_thumb.jpg

post-8919-1450202709_thumb.jpg

post-8919-1450202743_thumb.jpg

post-8919-1450202760_thumb.jpg

post-8919-1450202769_thumb.jpg

post-8919-1450202797.jpg

post-8919-1450202802.jpg

post-8919-1450202892_thumb.jpg

post-8919-1450202925_thumb.jpg

post-8919-1450202952_thumb.jpg

post-8919-1450202960_thumb.jpg

More Crystal Cover Goodness (I should upload all 24GB of pics I have to an online gallery somewhere)

post-8919-1450203230_thumb.jpg

post-8919-1450203254_thumb.jpg

post-8919-1450203275_thumb.jpg

post-8919-1450203306_thumb.jpg

post-8919-1450203317_thumb.jpg

post-8919-1450203337_thumb.jpg

post-8919-1450203361_thumb.jpg

post-8919-1450203392_thumb.jpg

post-8919-1450203410_thumb.jpg

post-8919-1450203417_thumb.jpg

post-8919-1450203462_thumb.jpg

post-8919-1450203500_thumb.jpg

those vr alexander cgt vids were epic! that is exactly what pushed me to buy a cgt!

that "swil" musical exhaust though ;) lmfao

A golden time generally, never to be repeated, those that took part have some great memories, such a shame the world has changed. I'll have to dig out some old pics, miss some of the great characters.

Also that video reminded me that Allan seems far less abusive now, maybe that's why the membership is weak now, only he strong used to survive!

Also that video reminded me that Allan seems far less abusive now, maybe that's why the membership is weak now, only he strong used to survive!

No he still his, just lack of opportunities on here for him and some of us to let rip.

Some of you fuckers been around for a while :icon_mrgreen:

yep I remember meeting you and Bernard/vroom years ago at poolside table at fountain blu in Miami!

has anyone heard from Bernard? he was/is a great guy!

yep I remember meeting you and Bernard/vroom years ago at poolside table at fountain blu in Miami!

has anyone heard from Bernard? he was/is a great guy!

I miss Bernard a lot too, one of the few I actually met in person! I guess he's fine and well accompanied!

its sad that shit happens and some guys aint in the picture anymore.

just glad i was there for part of the fun and hopefully will be around for more fun later on,

i'm not sure why the "fun" seems dry to me now for some reason???

i have cars, i'm ready to piss off anyone, what could be wrong with that??? haha