Memory Lane

MARKCHIN

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LV ERIC, please do post about Alex, I've met him several times, and turned out to be a fraud, however, I still would like to know the situation with the CGT, he would drive it in SF like he stole it (quite literally)

Joe's place, saw it here and liked it so it went as background for this song upload.

LV ERIC, please do post about Alex, I've met him several times, and turned out to be a fraud, however, I still would like to know the situation with the CGT, he would drive it in SF like he stole it (quite literally)

That's pretty close to the truth. Like Eric stated, I don't want to slander someone who's passed, but that facts are the facts and that guy took major advantage of someone else's trust.

To me classics are the vralexander ripping a hole to city with that straight exhaust cgt and allan smoking the enzo and downplaying the ttg saying its "stock".

And also I somehow miss Monaco Bodyguards, his posts were always kinda super serious in their execution but in an entertaining way.

oh and one other observation, Lamborghini is worlds best sounding car manufacturer, they have history of zero average sounding machines.

Even LM002 and fourseater models sound glorious and TT versions too.

Uhhh 6 pages and no mentions of Skokiss and his endless supply of bunnies!!?

I was a junior in college and called up Gil to come to his Mardi Gras party. He didn't know me at all but was cool about it. I ended up not going but then the pics were posted here and I missed a hell of a time.

No kidding, how the hell does an 18 year old Tommy have a one year old son?!!

So many boobs that trip :icon_mrgreen:

Not that Gil, Gil from North Florida.

Bill, Small world, A friend of mine that I've known for about 25 years grew up with him and was talking about him the other day. She said he's well.

56qbQX5.jpg

PLzw5DW.jpg

Gil is quite active on FB and seems to be doing well! Hope to make it out to Mardi Gras again with him

Some of my finer photography work above from Mardi Gras!

Hey! That's Lisa Lambo... I remember her

Oh... That's why I remember :icon_mrgreen:

Great times with Rakjoe in Vegas! Miss that guy

T9IWeDQ.jpg

Originally mine.. then Gonzolo bought it. Still has it.

what all was done to it, they have been remarkably appealing to me of late.

Love it. I think Lpower used to be a lot more raw - don't ask me to spice anything up though. I have a 5 month old and an unused 2005 G in the garage

what all was done to it, they have been remarkably appealing to me of late.

When I had it, I put a boost controller, boost springs, exhaust and air filters.. I think it made 370rwhp. I think in these videos Gmendoza had added a water mist intercooler system. Im pretty certain that since then he has done many more mods.

They are amazing cars. Highly recommend !

Skinnycholo and myself were the first to sign up on Lambo Power.

Monarchy (Eric) was on track to becoming huge in the clothing industry. That all came crashing down after he sold it. Some bad luck and bad choices ended the run. He wasn't afraid to try new things on his Gallardo and or spend $$$ on it. At one point, I was probably driving it more then he was. I loved that car...until he put that ugly ass front end on. But the rear end was gorgeous!

I miss Monarchy posts and still appreciate the work he did working with PEAK on my TT gallardo which used his side skirts, fenders and rear bumper.

His old black car was wrecked, turned yellow and sold off long ago.

great news! tell him I said hello. I learned a lot from that guy

He's a true gentleman, let me see if I can corrupt him and get him on here so he can say hello to all of you guys! :icon_thumleft:

Just noticed my join date - Sept 2005. WOW ! I can't name one website I still visit daily after 10 years. Also can't name one that still looks exactly the same after 10 years... lol jk, not a bad thing !

BTW, anyone heard from Elliot who filmed all the vids?

Still around. :icon_mrgreen:

What an epic thread and trip down memory lane! :icon_super:

He's a true gentleman, let me see if I can corrupt him and get him on here so he can say hello to all of you guys! :icon_thumleft:

:icon_thumleft: tell him all the heffy and UG drama is over lol

we love him here!

Remembered about 8 yrs ago when I bought my 1st lambo. Someone mentioned about throwing a SWIL exhaust on my car. After realizing what it meant...I lol.