Memory Lane

MARKCHIN

Remembered about 8 yrs ago when I bought my 1st lambo. Someone mentioned about throwing a SWIL exhaust on my car. After realizing what it meant...I lol.

you got swilled :lol2:

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what all was done to it, they have been remarkably appealing to me of late.

Yup, like Allan said, when I bought the car it had a flash, test pipes, straight exhaust, wategate actuators and a boost controller and made ~ 370rwhp.

Then I added water/meth injection and went on the run without tuning it. I dyno'ed the day after the vid above was taken and dyno'ed ~340rwhp; lost power. I fine tuned the mix and re-dyno'ed at 400rwhp.

Then I added bigger turbos, made 430rwhp and lost 2nd gear. So I upgraded the trans internals and installed a limited slip diff.

One day at the track, boost controller failed, over-boosted and a piston expressed it's displeasure. So I rebuilt the engine with stronger internals and minor port work on the heads. There's a build thread on LotusTalk. I haven't dyno'ed the new engine.

The car is such a blast to drive! It's a difficult car to drive and won't cover up any of your mistakes but it's very rewarding. I'll pick the Esprit over the Murcie on any fun drive.

Here's another blast from the pass

"You drove it, you broke it. PUSH!!! Fuckin junk" was something i remember for many years..haha where is that video

Reminds me of another great quote from back in the day: "(about the Saleen S7) It's the fastest thing I have. It's also the biggest piece of sh*t I own. Seriously, how can you make a car the size of a f*cking boat with the interior space of a d*mn sardine can!"

It's a difficult car to drive

Lol I will echo that. Between barely fitting in there, the gas pedal that felt like I needed to hit it with a brick and the sudden snap of boost............cruising down the fwy at 60mph was good for me. :lol2:

Sounds like its a lot meaner now! And the SOB is so damn light too.

We're getting the band back together!!!!

great time of year for this thread... I needed it.

We're getting the band back together!!!!

great time of year for this thread... I needed it.

I miss Monarchy posts and still appreciate the work he did working with PEAK on my TT gallardo which used his side skirts, fenders and rear bumper.

His old black car was wrecked, turned yellow and sold off long ago.

I convinced Eric to mold the rear end fenders to the body of the car. He was hesitant, but when it was all said and done, the car looked mean. Especially since we could run a big tire and how the rear end looked...it's was amazing! Your car came out even better! Eric loved his cars and would spend more time designing new things for them then he would the clothes that made him successful. Those were good times.

I'll find more pictures to share with everyone.

A lot of credit goes to TurboAlex and Allan. The 2 of them are the reason why we have Lambo Power today, not to mention a lot of you members that were here from the beginning.

post-12946-1450420833.jpg

post-12946-1450420858_thumb.jpg

post-12946-1450420880_thumb.jpg

post-12946-1450420913_thumb.jpg

post-12946-1450420928.jpg

post-12946-1450420950_thumb.jpg

post-12946-1450420968.jpg

post-12946-1450420983.jpg

post-12946-1450420999_thumb.jpg

post-12946-1450421011.jpg

post-12946-1450421027_thumb.jpg

post-12946-1450421045.jpg

post-12946-1450421060_thumb.jpg

post-12946-1450421076_thumb.jpg

post-12946-1450421091_thumb.jpg

post-12946-1450421105.jpg

post-12946-1450421117.jpg

post-12946-1450421126.jpg

post-12946-1450421139.jpg

post-12946-1450421157_thumb.jpg

post-12946-1450421170.jpg

post-12946-1450421189.jpg

post-12946-1450421214.jpg

post-12946-1450421228.jpg

The whore i'm talking to in the one pic, i dont even remember. i didnt recognize myself.

the GTR's give me major wood. Glad I kept them.

The whore i'm talking to in the one pic, i dont even remember. i didnt recognize myself.

the GTR's give me major wood. Glad I kept them.

I recognize you. Impeccably dressed as usual . And, do you always refer to women as whores ?

I recognize you. Impeccably dressed as usual . And, do you always refer to women as whores ?

no rarely use that word-there's another layer to the onion here you know know ZERO about and will never know. So I stand by the word "Whore"

And as far as how I dress, does that really matter to you? you switch teams? I didnt. save it. honestly are you the fasion police. Whats cool is i dont give a rats ass how i dress, dont wear shoes because i dont like them, live life on my terms and still make millions. Legally. in my mis matched PJ's.

Go buy a real car or something, stop looking at other mens cloths.

want to be a dick??? I'll play

want to be cool, would be better. i'd perfer to be cool.

your call on that.

later

eric

see ya in another 10 years. better shit to do. i'm gone.

I think he was just kidding lv. What happened to Param or whatever his name was, phantom with the big rims back in the day in la

I think he was just kidding lv. What happened to Param or whatever his name was, phantom with the big rims back in the day in la

Sharam?

What the hell ever happened to Adnan? We had hung out a few times back in the day in Miami, and one day, he vanished. Cool guy.

How about Mecano? Vroom was/is a cool dude. Have also met him in person a couple times.

no rarely use that word-there's another layer to the onion here you know know ZERO about and will never know. So I stand by the word "Whore"

And as far as how I dress, does that really matter to you? you switch teams? I didnt. save it. honestly are you the fasion police. Whats cool is i dont give a rats ass how i dress, dont wear shoes because i dont like them, live life on my terms and still make millions. Legally. in my mis matched PJ's.

Go buy a real car or something, stop looking at other mens cloths.

want to be a dick??? I'll play

want to be cool, would be better. i'd perfer to be cool.

your call on that.

later

eric

see ya in another 10 years. better shit to do. i'm gone.

You said you didn't remember but you remember she is a whore and stand by it . You think it is ok to make disparaging comments about someone who is not even here to defend themselves but you get offended at a comment of mine that you say is irrelevant to you.

You have no class Eric, none

And who gives a fcuk about how many millions you make or lose, money is not what this is about and if it was, it is obvious it will never buy you class.

Be cool

Abolfaz-what about your neighbor buddy with an love for jogging in loafers?

LOLOLOL! I haven't seen him in ages.