What a difference, like a Bar Fight.

GQ IMAGE

Just want to throw this out there. I have had 5 Ferrari's so far, my current model is my 458 Spider. I bought my 1st Lambo 2 months ago for a second exotic car. Gallardo LP540-4 and when I drove it, it felt like a bar fight. Where all my Ferrari's feel very refined. So I thought because maybe the Lambo was older and I was comparing it too much to the 458. So I just upgraded the Lambo to a 2013 LP560-4, and still the same thing a BAR FIGHT.

Is it me, or the feeling between the two that much different?

The way I've always thought of the two rivals:

Jordan Belfort: Lamborghini (gives 0 fucks)

Warren Buffet: Ferrari (Conservative Businessman)

Yes, very true. The 458 feels very smooth and refined compared to the Aventador (haven't driven the LP560-4). Both on the street and on the track.

Just want to throw this out there. I have had 5 Ferrari's so far, my current model is my 458 Spider. I bought my 1st Lambo 2 months ago for a second exotic car. Gallardo LP540-4 and when I drove it, it felt like a bar fight. Where all my Ferrari's feel very refined. So I thought because maybe the Lambo was older and I was comparing it too much to the 458. So I just upgraded the Lambo to a 2013 LP560-4, and still the same thing a BAR FIGHT.

Welcome to LP! Congrats on your new whip! Excited to see it! You'll have to drive my SL to see what you think. See you soon.

Welcome to LP! Congrats on your new whip! Excited to see it! You'll have to drive my SL to see what you think. See you soon.

if he thinks the 560 is a "bar fight" then he will definitely think the 570 is all out war as soon as he sits in those seats!

The thing about the 458 spider is that its very easy to drive and live with...the Lambo on the other hand isn't...while Ferrari is fun to drive..i find Lambos exciting to drive..

The way I've always thought of the two rivals:

Jordan Belfort: Lamborghini (gives 0 fucks)

Warren Buffet: Ferrari (Conservative Businessman)

Stereotypes are dangerous.....and both marques definitely have their good and bad.

Driving a Lambo should be an event or its not a Lambo.

I think this is the best definition of a Lamborghini.

The overall look, the scissor doors, the big V12.....it's supposed to be a big deal just driving one.

Ferrari , Porsche do have models like this as well but it doesn't seem to be anywhere as much a big emphasis as it does for Lambo.

The Gallardo and Huracan are not quite at that level, but have a lot of presence themselves.

I drive a Lotus Elise as my daily.. My M and G are like a Bentley to me! :icon_thumleft:

Likewise, the Lotus was a DD for me for many years....nothing compares to it.

I will say that yes my Murcie does feel like a beast, properly referred to as a Bull. My 16M, although raw, is very nimble and quick with much lighter steering.

I drive a Lotus Elise as my daily.. My M and G are like a Bentley to me! :icon_thumleft:

All of this.

Owned both as well. Would rather a manual Gallardo.

But would you say the same about an e-gear Gallardo?

All sorts of collectible cars in the future just based on the manual availability:

670 Murci

550/Balboni Gallardo

I will say that yes my Murcie does feel like a beast, properly referred to as a Bull. My 16M, although raw, is very nimble and quick with much lighter steering.

Very cool to see people DD Elise/Exiges......

A funny thing about the reputation of these cars is you'll almost never hear anybody praise them except "for track use only", as if these are barely DOT legal race cars with seat belts.

And now we have two guys who DD'd it out of choice and enjoyed it.

:icon_pray:

But would you say the same about an e-gear Gallardo?

All sorts of collectible cars in the future just based on the manual availability:

670 Murci

550/Balboni Gallardo

No.. I hate Egear

My Ferrari Scuderia is precise, like a scalpel, and my Aventador LP700 was a brute. Both are exciting to drive, just in very different ways. My new Aventador SV, on the other hand, retains most of the brutality of the LP700, but adds in much of the most important precision of my Scud. As a result, the SV is leagues more exciting to drive than my LP700 was. Still, to my taste, not quite as much of a "driver's car" as my Scud, but equally as exciting in its own ways.

Props to the guys in this thread that DD an Elise/Exige. I just can't commute every day in stop and go traffic in my little plastic Exige.

:iamwithstupid: Keep it up guys! I used to pass a guy every morning that was DDing his Elise to work and it always made me wish I was in my S2K.