Quick question about the front lift system light blinking

nspec

I recently test drove a '12 with 2300 miles on it. Everything worked perfectly fine on the car other than the fact that the lift system light started blinking in the middle of the test drive (i might have hit the button). I came to a full stop, turned the car off, opened and closed the door, and turned it back on and the light went away completely, so I didnt think much of it and went about the rest of the test drive.

I mentioned it to one of my friends today and he said this might be a known problem on the gallardos. Can any one confirm this for me? If it is a known problem, whats the solution for it.

Thanks.

I recently test drove a '12 with 2300 miles on it. Everything worked perfectly fine on the car other than the fact that the lift system light started blinking in the middle of the test drive (i might have hit the button). I came to a full stop, turned the car off, opened and closed the door, and turned it back on and the light went away completely, so I didnt think much of it and went about the rest of the test drive.

I mentioned it to one of my friends today and he said this might be a known problem on the gallardos. Can any one confirm this for me? If it is a known problem, whats the solution for it.

Thanks.

I've experienced this on startup with the Aventador. It was followed by a "Lift system error" message on screen. Turning the car off and letting it sit long enough for the computer to reset resolved the issue with no recurrence. Local tech hadn't heard of a known issue that would cause it.

Did you use the lift at the beginning of the test drive? If so, the blinking may be bc the car will lower itself at about 45 mph automatically. It only blinks while the lift is activating. It should not blink continuously.

Did you use the lift at the beginning of the test drive? If so, the blinking may be bc the car will lower itself at about 45 mph automatically. It only blinks while the lift is activating. It should not blink continuously.

This !

Thanks.

Try bleeding the lifting system 1st

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for the reply guys. Must have been something random. I ended up buying the car and have been using the lift system on a regular basis. No problems so far!

is that your orange Murci Roadster in your avatar?

Oh yes. It was 4th one.

Beautiful car. Happens to me on occasion though. Restarting the car makes the light go off, and the front end lift always works perfect when I need it to. I chalk it up to it being Italian and finicky.