It took a while, but back in a Lamborghini...

emissary

I'm a bit late in posting this, but I figured rather late than never. I ended up purchasing the '03 SP Engineering Murcielago a few months ago. I had been looking the last couple of years for a manual Murcielago after selling my manual '04 Gallardo a few years ago. When this car popped up, I knew I wasn't likely to get another chance to purchase a manual in Monterey Blue. The car definitely needs a bit of deferred maintenance (the front lift hose leaks and the engine idle surges), but nothing that can't be readily resolved. I've already replaced the tires and have ironed out a few of the minor interior items that needed to be addressed; my hope is to have everything else worked out by the time Spring arrives.

I'm fairly confident that several members of this forum know a lot more about this car than I do. It does have the MS Racing Stage 2 exhaust (with no cats), a few MaCarbon interior bits, a custom stereo, and is currently running RWD. It's in fantastic cosmetic condition for having 28k miles.

I also wanted to say thanks to Kaoss who gave me the full low-down on his former car!

Here are a few pics:

Initial01.jpg

Initial02.jpg

Initial03.jpg

Your "new" Murcie was the start of a great relationship with Alex over a decade ago. Congrats!

My first SV is in there! I believe it now resides in Japan!