KARMA BITCHES!!!!

abolfaz

Sad part... he'll never do any actual jail time.

That's a shame because he pissed off a huge portion of the Rap/Hip Hop community and I know that Rap is big with the jail crowd.

Likely true. Unfortunately arrested is not the same as convicted.

Still, a good start with this dirtbag.

This makes sense and confirms my initial suspicions of the guy. No one raises a price by 5000% "just because." He had to be trying to pay someone back quickly.

In any case he's certainly a major assh*le and I hope amends are made.

I don't agree. Telling people you manage a $35 million portfolio, when really it's under $1,000 is not good. On top of that was using the investor funds as his piggy bank. Then was robbing Peter to pay Paul.

He's in trouble.

A conviction is another story though. Either way he's going to be bombarded by criminal issues and civil law suits and buried under a mountain of lawyer fees for the rest of his life. You will never see his smiling mug on MSNBC again. It's all over now. His life is ruined. It's all downhill from here.

I hope he has fucked someone influential enough to land his ass in jail and get certain infection from cell mate.

Then let's see how he likes the drug prices.

US Attorneys in NY are tough action compared to lots of other states. FWIW

The SEC and FBI aint the biggest headache they have pretty hi standards of proof before the heat drops, What i'd really like to know is if the Postal Inspectors are involved. If they are game over for him and I hope it is, biz is biz i get it. But this jackoff was playing with peoples lifes not their $$$. And I can't give that a pass.

I'm not sure if he does any time or not. Probably not. Unless the Postals are there-they only show up when its a rock solid case. Just for a heads up to everyone, This has always been the case. Nothing new. the postal Inspectors I realize sound trivial but they ONLY come when some is going to jail for a VERY VERY long time. Never happened to me however I seen it happen many times.

this kid needs to be cooked,

I do wonder why these guys do this kind of stuff and assume that they'll never get caught.

The guys I know who think like that truly believe that what they are doing either has a loop hole or the law just isnt applicable to them. I realize that sounds dumb but its true. I know a guy doing 30 years now, he has ran out of appeals acts like the smug bastard he always has been, he was guilty. Did he deserve 30 years? maybe 3 but that's another topic.

When I was doing bad shit from 93-96 there was about 3 years of what is now VERY ILLEGAL biz that at the time was dark gray, I knew I was on the edge and was careful as shit. I hated how it felt. I knew I was close to the edge. Me and one other guy, we never caught any heat at all for 2 reasons we were careful and got out. It wasn't blatantly illegal at the time either. Some guys are just dumb and have no clue what they are doing is illegal-not the case with this kid or Madeoff.

I hope he has fucked someone influential enough to land his ass in jail and get certain infection from cell mate.

Then let's see how he likes the drug prices.

maybe he and Jared the ChoMo from Subway! will get tag teamed by a couple 12" dong guys in the joint until they cant walk!!!

I wonder if any of this was sparked by his world class assholeness or just a nice coincidence?

When it comes to shit like this I feel like he could normally get off pretty light in terms of jail, but in his case I think he will be forced to plea out to something and it won't be pretty. I say that mainly because anyone that sees his face wants him in jail, hell his own parents probably deny being related at this point.

As his attorney how do you ever let this go to a jury trial? Mark Geragos would advise him not to drop the soap and hang up the phone. :icon_butt:

I wonder if any of this was sparked by his world class assholeness or just a nice coincidence?

When it comes to shit like this I feel like he could normally get off pretty light in terms of jail, but in his case I think he will be forced to plea out to something and it won't be pretty. I say that mainly because anyone that sees his face wants him in jail, hell his own parents probably deny being related at this point.

As his attorney how do you ever let this go to a jury trial? Mark Geragos would advise him not to drop the soap and hang up the phone. :icon_butt:

the only way a lawyer lets this go to trail is if its a retarded PD which is very unlikely as this kid has $$$(i'm guessing who really knows for sure)

If the lawyer grows a conscience and wants to do the right thing-even more unlikely

Or the 3 and most realistic reason a jury might see this, if the "Deal" he is offered is so bad his trial chances look better. still a very long shot. But I'd bet they dont offer him much because he is a prick with a bad rep going into the case.

This is a lesson on "Don't Shit where you eat". That's the only take away there is from this whole mess.

As we say over here he is Triple F Fucked. He seems like a douche and while that is not akin to being a criminal the guys who hang out in the middle of that venn diagram seem to draw the attention of the Government on a regular basis.