Matt Farah and the VF Supercharged Huracan

Smurf Balls

Is he the second-coming of Ronin? Apparently double yellow lines mean nothing on a public street? Dipshit.

ive driven that road a number of times and most people are pretty good about staying on their side but i have had more than a couple scares.

Great road that kinda goes no where so its usually empty but cmon you are just playing russian roulette crossing like that.

People do stupid things. Dumb people, well, do DUMB things. Who tows a log on a canyon road with a chain? WHO?

After all the craziness ive seen in the canyons, Ive slowed it WAYYYY down. Seeing people who pass around blind 90 degrees corners will do that to you.

Imho this video rendered him as total tool. No car control in anyway and giggling and speeding all over the place.

What an idiot to just stop like that right after a blind corner waiting for someone coming around to smack right into him...i'd never let him drive my car lol

2 idiots a log and a beautiful huracan

Seen.him many times. He is a total toolbox. Made a remark.about my Diablo.having seat covers, then drove off in his $500 Mustang.

Imho this video rendered him as total tool. No car control in anyway and giggling and speeding all over the place.

I take it this is the first video of his you've seen? :lol2:

What a great road. Not a single car until the moron with a log! Given the road, traffic and how he handled the logger, I thought his driving was reasonable for a fun drive.

He isn't that bad. His long form reviews and adventures are well produced and give off the air of a common man out having fun with his friends. His trip to Panama and to New Zealand were awesome.

Then he started doing these one takes shots and turning into a tool. I wish he would cut it out and go back to his features. He gave us gold with the 0 FUCKS Camaro....

It's maybe 25th. But usually he steers some old shitbox which render much of the clumsiness away. But Lambo elevated talent demands beyond his diet.

Yeah well he is propably better suited to tell the story of those DMC's and Mustangs. While I would really enjoy some proper classy guy like Harry Metcalfe making review of the supercharged lambo.

It's maybe 25th. But usually he steers some old shitbox which render much of the clumsiness away. But Lambo elevated talent demands beyond his diet.

Yeah well he is propably better suited to tell the story of those DMC's and Mustangs. While I would really enjoy some proper classy guy like Harry Metcalfe making review of the supercharged lambo.

I dont want to weigh in on the discussion on Matt Farrah, as I'm in 2 minds about him.

I'm squarely in the "Harry Metcalf is super boring and he's painful to watch" camp. The only reason I watch his video's is because the cars are interesting, but he as an individual has zero appeal. Just seems like a rich old guy who's trying to keep some noteriety and is simply able to do so because he has the money to be able to do so. He is a great paper journalist IMO but not in the video medium.

Looney I've met him personally, one of the nicest most genuine guys I've met, very humble and down to earth.

The only time I hated watching his videos was when he was holding the camera himself, it was making me dizzy :lol2:

Looney I've met him personally, one of the nicest most genuine guys I've met, very humble and down to earth.

The only time I hated watching his videos was when he was holding the camera himself, it was making me dizzy :lol2:

Its no reflection of him as a person, he just doesnt have "it" in relation to being a video presenter.

Another one in that camp woukd be that Salomondrin dude, painful to watch.

Seen.him many times. He is a total toolbox. Made a remark.about my Diablo.having seat covers, then drove off in his $500 Mustang.

Isn't his dad rumored to be on the board at a very very large domestic store chain?

"Thanks dad!" :lol2:

I have had a chance to drive this car. All I can say is wow it is fast and a lot of fun. In normal driving it sounds and feels stock but when you put your foot in it man it goes. Very nice and useable as compared

to some of the turbo Gallados I have driven.

It is the stock exhaust on the car.

I have had a chance to drive this car. All I can say is wow it is fast and a lot of fun. In normal driving it sounds and feels stock but when you put your foot in it man it goes. Very nice and useable as compared

For the price point and the usability, I think the kit is a winner. Those turbo cars are so powerful they can be unusable on a road like that. I bet he cracked 140 - 150 on some of those straights, he was flying. Looks like he is up in the Lake Hughes area. Some of the best driving roads in So Cal.

For the price point and the usability, I think the kit is a winner. Those turbo cars are so powerful they can be unusable on a road like that. I bet he cracked 140 - 150 on some of those straights, he was flying. Looks like he is up in the Lake Hughes area. Some of the best driving roads in So Cal.

Video title said Spunky Canyon Road...dont know if that helps you out at all.

Since we don't hear much about the Gallardo kit from VF customers ...

Just curious, how many customers are running the kit ... Are they happy with it ...

Would they recommend it ... If they upgraded to a Huracan, would they add the kit ...

Given that this is a Lambo Forum ... Curious we don't hear more about the kit, from customers ...

Any thoughts on why???