Top Gear

eddiemc2

Top Gear is done like Two and a half men without Charlie Sheen.

Or done like Two and a half men without Charlie Sheen, Jon Cryer nor Angus T. Jones.

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They need Shmee :lol2:

Top Gear is done like Two and a half men without Charlie Sheen.

I hear the name Shmee and instantly develop weird rush on my butt cheeks.

Benadryl? anybody?

My guess is Caitlyn rallied the troops.

[/quote]

Personally I think it is wrong that people insult the transgender community. You want to anger and piss off someone that cut their balls off? Do you realise how tough they are? Can you imagine how hardcore they are and you want to annoy them?

Not even troops on the frontline of major zones would do that.

"Do you want to protect your country at all costs?"

"Yes"

"Will you fight to the end?"

"Yes"

"Even if it means you lose a limb?"

"Yes, to the end, whatever the cost"

"Whatever the cost?"

"Yes, whatever the cost"

"What about, say you have all your limbs but we cut your cock and balls off?"

"fcuk no"

See, transgender people, hard as nails. Don't piss them off. Not even Wheels.

Could not help but to wonder why one would used the term hard as nails when referencing tg.

Agree and think it's wrong to pick on any community but it's happening all over the world and I prefer to stick up for those who can not stick up for themselves.

I wonder if Chris Harris even likes his job - most of the reviews are bought and paid for and it's the only way they receive factory cars be a good little review person and we won't caught you off - no pun intended Chaos.

I think the shows dead, these are just the last twitches. Granted the cinematography was top notch, but it was the relationship and contrasts between the three that made it great. Personally Joey from friends talking about cars.. I couldn't give a f'k

I think the shows dead, these are just the last twitches. Granted the cinematography was top notch, but it was the relationship and contrasts between the three that made it great. Personally Joey from friends talking about cars.. I couldn't give a f'k

:iamwithstupid:

If that is the best they can do it's time to close up shop.

Matt is actually a big car guy. Has modded Porsches for years and when the old Top Gear closed he was top of the leaderboard.

This is the thing, again, people write it off without seeing a show. The show had a chemistry between those three which came from years of working together.

No way can a show straight off the bat have that genuine appeal, that is where the American Version messed up so the show will be Chris Evans and then mixing up the presenters to keep it fresh.

Also the BBC are learning from the Clarkson problem, not making the presenters the sole focus point of the show and going back to the ORIGINAL format of Top Gear.

Also did you actually think it was Clarkson actually sliding it around the track in the car? Nope.

Matt hosted one of the recent "Best Of..." episodes. He was just dead. Huge downer in between the fun. I think this is a huge frkn FAIL...

One of the great things about that show was the British humor. You just can't get that with Matt in the mix... (#Duh, #BBCFail)

So it's the dictator in the middle and midget servants on the sides. I see.

Yeah will only watch it to prove everyone elses point.

I think biggest problem is the name, it has been often said what the trio said, but more important was what they did not say.

There was rarely if ever boring gibberish or mumbo jumbo speaken.

I think there will be lots of segments, lots of talk but none of it interesting and that will be the end of it. (spoken with Liam Neeson voice.