Merry Christmas 2015

HannibalACP82

Merry Christmas LP! I hope you all have a joyus and peaceful holiday surrounded by friends and family.

From ours to yours...Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

Hit up the pork room and the wifey put together a simple spread for us and a co-worker.

post-24965-1451046995_thumb.jpg

Baked ham, sausage and rice stuffing, cranberry sauce, cranberry bread, green bean casserole and baked apples.

Hit up the pork room and the wifey put together a simple spread for us and a co-worker.

Baked ham, sausage and rice stuffing, cranberry sauce, cranberry bread, green bean casserole and baked apples.

Mmmm, That looks good. Making me hungry already!

Merry Xmas LPers!

Mmmm, That looks good. Making me hungry already!

Merry Xmas LPers!

She's a damn good cook. If you are ever in western PA or Abu Dhabi look me up and you can sample for yourself.

"Where do you think you're going? Nobody's leaving. Nobody's walking out on this fun, old-fashioned family Christmas. No, no. We're all in this together. This is a full-blown, four-alarm holiday emergency here. We're gonna press on, and we're gonna have the hap, hap, happiest Christmas since Bing Crosby tap-danced with Danny fcuking Kaye. And when Santa squeezes his fat white ass down that chimney tonight, he's gonna find the jolliest bunch of assholes this side of the nuthouse."

It's been a great one so far! I got my 533i home yesterday and my Lamborghini Club America packet! Merry Christmas everyone!