Lamborghini driver flees after collision

luffy

Had to be a DUI to hit and run like that. "Better" to take the leaving the scene of an accident then get popped for DUI. I hope they catch the driver ASAP.

That looks like the 2nd Blu Cepheus 2009 LP560 from the US. I think it was originally in Miami and had a Heffner TT kit. I sold the other one 3 times and I believe it was crashed in Texas. It was on Copart/IAAI earlier this year.

That looks like the 2nd Blu Cepheus 2009 LP560 from the US. I think it was originally in Miami and had a Heffner TT kit. I sold the other one 3 times and I believe it was crashed in Texas. It was on Copart/IAAI earlier this year.

The TT with the blue stitching? That car was gorgeous!

I'm 99% sure thats my old G

We have three blu cepheus Gallardo's in Canada as far as I know. My old 2013, Mr Karim and Tila Tequila's old car

I believe if your use a heat gun, that XPEL Ultimate self-healing film on the front bumper will reshape/cure itself!

Glad the driver is able to walk away in a crash like that. Another benefit of LP engine position and Lamborghini design.

We'll probably see this car in an eBay auction couple of months from now with "clear Carfax".

Rhyno, There is a blue one with a wing and wrapped black roof for sale with 50k which I think is your old car . Could be the same car that crashed if the black wrap was taken off the roof since it also has the rear spoiler.

Man that sucks! I love that car a drooled over it all 3 times you sold it. Such a shame it got wrecked.

BTW, nice meeting you at the hangar party. I have the krypton green Exige and we briefly discussed 08 superleggera's.

Rhyno, There is a blue one with a wing and wrapped black roof for sale with 50k which I think is your old car . Could be the same car that crashed if the black wrap was taken off the roof since it also has the rear spoiler.

Yes that was my old G for sale with a few mods, the wrap is easy to take off. It has changed hands twice since I owned it. Last mileage I saw was 55,000km on it. Asking price after first seller was $199,000. The last for sale price was $219,000 lol

Man that sucks! I love that car a drooled over it all 3 times you sold it. Such a shame it got wrecked.

BTW, nice meeting you at the hangar party. I have the krypton green Exige and we briefly discussed 08 superleggera's.

Ya I loved that color also!!!! It just looks great on Lambo's

It was nice to meet you also, do you still have the Exige?

Idiot. Bumpy, cold roads on what are likely summer tires. No amount of AWD will save you.
So true. AWD may give you better acceleration in slippery conditions, but it offers no additional stopping power.

This is the most scary part, winter tires or not.

• 2 weeks later...