Trying to find the Verde Scandal Diablos

flathead

Dear Lambo Lovers,

I'm having a hard time finding more information about the infamous Verde Scandal Diablos, and would like to request a little help from you guys.

As far as I know there should be TWO Diablo GT's, one in Switzerland and one in the United States.

The Switzerland one is as far as I know a part of Affolter's private collection and is the 78th piece of 80 made.

The United States GT is very unknown to me, as I have only came across a few pictures of it, no more info found though.

The last one is an SV, which I also couldn't find any info about, only a few pictures by T750 Photography, which unfortunately is quite inactive on his social pages lately.

Does anyone know who owns them?

Does anyone know whether there really are 2x GT's or is there only one in Switzerland?

Is Mr. Affolter selling it at all or is it a part of the museum only?

If anyone has any additional info that could help us in buying one of these beauties, I would kindly appreciate your help.

Thank you everyone!

I have seen this 1998 Lamborghini Diablo SV in Germany, as far as I know it is also finished in Verde Scandal:

diablo_sv1_940x705.jpg

It is in fact a Gemballa tuned car, there is a 'GTR 640' decal in front of the rear wheels.

Im pretty sure there are no Verde Scandal Diablo GT's n the US. The only US cars are Orange, Black, Silver, and maybe even a Yellow....