05 white murci in houston w 19k miles

Powerr95

currently not a lambo owner but looking at an 05 in houston at global motor cars

has had an interior change as well as upgraded exterior so just looking to see if anyone knows anything about it

they are asking 140k

thanks in advance

also are there any members looking to sell their murci? my budget is a max of 140.

thanks

I know all about this car, no accident car, owner bought lp640, swapped the custom interior (looks nice) with the lp640 he bought. PM me if you want the owners phone number and or pics. (Photo attached was the lp640 that swapped the entire custom interior.

This is the interior prior to getting installed into the 05' original interior was red. Hugo liked white on white everything. He took this interior out and put in the lp640 when he acquired it

post-6491-1451958641.jpeg

post-6491-1451958730.jpeg

Sorry for the multiple posts. Windshield was cracked, therefore, the reduced price. (Not sure if it's been fixed). Both LP640 and murci are being sold at global, as the owner is stepping into an aventador (if they haven't already)

To each their own, but the 05 now seems like a bargain... I mean personally I like the lp640 look more than the regular murci. Yes the lp640 may not be to many peoples liking, but the 05' looks great imo. Someone should get a good PPI done, and report back

I almost bought this car....talked to Hugo a few times.

When I almost pulled the trigger I was told there was another buyer - guess it never followed through.

Global Motor Cars had very poor communication.

Yes the windshield is cracked so you have to deal with that.

I ended up with an 09 LP640 roadster

I believe the other buyer had financing issues or whatever. Not sure. The 05 with the lp swap looks great, only thing it needs is the rear taillight swap (lp640). It's a good car with no bad history, except the owner (Hugo) being very picky and particular about his cars. Congrats on the purchase Plastique999

I don't know about you guys, but the 05' looks pretty good, I love all the LP640 pieces. They just posted the car on eBay, here are some pics...definitely a good deal for someone who doesn't want to do all the modifications, and won't mind changing the windshield.

post-6491-1452028756.jpg

post-6491-1452028764.jpg

post-6491-1452028769.jpg

I saw windshields on ebay for $1500. Can't be too much to have a glass guy install it. Most don't mind if you supply the windshield.

Thats a smoking deal, I think the oem windshield is over 12K... having a roadster in Canada it freaks out in spring with some gravel on the road still

I believe OEM windshields can be had for $7500 (at cost) or less. And then factor in labor.

I wouldn't put anything non OEM on a murcielago. Regardless, $139k for an 05 roadster with all the lp tidbits is cheap

thanks all - this is a nice car but not sure about all the interior work quality and exterior as well.

i have a private party that has contact me that has not listed their car yet

04 17k miles - 2 owner car- no stories, no dings repair etc.

asking 125

clutch has 3k miles

i am a cash buyer

is there anything else i should look for?

thanks again

thanks all - this is a nice car but not sure about all the interior work quality and exterior as well.

The interior and exterior is oem Lambo off an lp640. If there is nothing mechanically wrong with this car, that is a hell of a price for an '05 roadster with everything but tail lights from an LP. Zero affiliation, just opinion.

i have a private party that has contact me that has not listed their car yet

04 17k miles - 2 owner car- no stories, no dings repair etc.

asking 125

clutch has 3k miles

i am a cash buyer

is there anything else i should look for?

thanks again

That's a very good price. The 04 egear was the first year so it shifts like a Mack truck (I had an 04). The 05 has a better egear box and even better in 06. That being said the 04 is worth a look.