Aftermarket Alarm for Murcielago?

vrracr

I have a 2003 Murci and it only came with 1 key/key fob. please check with our franchised lamborghini dealer sponsors sells the programmable remote fobs at a reasonable price, but I was wondering if anyone has gone with an aftermarket alarm system with a remote start feature. Is it possible to disable the factory system? Since I start the car and let it warm up for a while before driving it, it would be nice to be able to do it via remote. It would also be nice to have proximity sensors and other features now possible with modern alarm systems.

I have a 2003 Murci and it only came with 1 key/key fob. please check with our franchised lamborghini dealer sponsors sells the programmable remote fobs at a reasonable price, but I was wondering if anyone has gone with an aftermarket alarm system with a remote start feature. Is it possible to disable the factory system? Since I start the car and let it warm up for a while before driving it, it would be nice to be able to do it via remote. It would also be nice to have proximity sensors and other features now possible with modern alarm systems.

I would be hesitant to do that much of wiring changes to a Lambo, but I bet it's been done before (maybe to one of the ones that ends up in the news or eBay after burning to the ground). But if you get one, go for one with a remote popping of the front trunk. That's always annoying to have to open the door and reach in to pull the trunk release.

I would be hesitant to do that much of wiring changes to a Lambo, but I bet it's been done before (maybe to one of the ones that ends up in the news or eBay after burning to the ground). But if you get one, go for one with a remote popping of the front trunk. That's always annoying to have to open the door and reach in to pull the trunk release.

Yes, the trunk release would come in very handy. Hopefully someone who has done it successfully will respond and take away our fears of the car catching fire!

Yes, the trunk release would come in very handy. Hopefully someone who has done it successfully will respond and take away our fears of the car catching fire!

Agree w stimpy. Messing w Murcie electronics, especially alarm is asking for trouble. My old one had a LoJack and aftermarket stereo. If I didn't keep it on a tender for one night it wouldn't start.