Need opinions on this car

Revivetheworld

I'm getting the car cuz of its interior and exterior looks that it looks good

It'll stand out etc

So you joined up to a actual Lamborghini forum and you want us to validate your purchase for you?

You want us to say how marvellous it is? What do you want from us?

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

So you joined up to a actual Lamborghini forum and you want us to validate your purchase for you?

You want us to say how marvellous it is? What do you want from us?

No I want to know if this will actually be an authentic replica or should I not look into this and wait for a better one

Like once finished and even in its current state can u guys tell its fake other than the engine

Anything about exterior or interior that gives it away as a fake are the dimensions exact etc?

It will be a replica.

What more do you want?

As for standing out, well you are doing that, you are standing out as the dumbest single brain celled goon on here.

Do you have a replica wife? Do you buy her a Herpes bag at Christmas that has the exact same dimensions as a Hermes bag?

Do you have a TV that has Phony on it but has the exact same dimensions as a Sony TV?

You have zero comprehension of what a sad fuckwit you will be parading around in a tinpot fart powered fuckless wagon of shit. Just a colossal waste of time.

In the history of the world no one has laid down on their deathbed and said "yeah, I wish I drove around in more replicas"

Or you could go out and spend your money on a decent car that has not been built by some feckless moron whose wife left him for a stationary salesmen 18 months ago because he spends his time building hunks of grotty shit and stinking of resin and crappy adhesives.

It will be a replica.

What more do you want?

As for standing out, well you are doing that, you are standing out as the dumbest single brain celled goon on here.

Do you have a replica wife? Do you buy her a Herpes bag at Christmas that has the exact same dimensions as a Hermes bag?

Do you have a TV that has Phony on it but has the exact same dimensions as a Sony TV?

You have zero comprehension of what a sad fuckwit you will be parading around in a tinpot fart powered fuckless wagon of shit. Just a colossal waste of time.

In the history of the world no one has laid down on their deathbed and said "yeah, I wish I drove around in more replicas"

Or you could go out and spend your money on a decent car that has not been built by some feckless moron whose wife left him for a stationary salesmen 18 months ago because he spends his time building hunks of grotty shit and stinking of resin and crappy adhesives.

How will people know I have a fake

Because it will look like a deep fried dog shit on wheels and the dickhead behind the steering wheel.

Nvm I'm good someone on the mad mechanics forum told me this replica is a bad idea so I won't be looking at this anymore

Consider the following analogy:

You bought the best scanner/printer you can afford. Then you scanned the actual legal tender bills and printed their facsimiles. You now proclaim you are a billionaire as you have the "currency" to proof it. And according to you, you are not spending it, just flashing it around and when someone questions your source of "income", you tell them you printed it.

And coming onto a Lamborghini forum asking for this BS is the same as walking into a bank and trying to deposit your "money".

Yeah, everything follows absolute logic and makes perfect sense... :rolleyes:

Consider the following analogy:

You bought the best scanner/printer you can afford. Then you scanned the actual legal tender bills and printed their facsimiles. You now proclaim you are a billionaire as you have the "currency" to proof it. And according to you, you are not spending it, just flashing it around and when someone questions your source of "income", you tell them you printed it.

And coming onto a Lamborghini forum asking for this BS is the same as walking into a bank and trying to deposit your "money".

Yeah, everything follows absolute logic and makes perfect sense... :rolleyes:

Absolute sense but the OP is not going to see or understand that, he has gone off to fart in his bath, or as he calls it his jacuzzi.

If the OP were to come to me for a job, I would flat out say: "NO!" If you're trying to fool people by driving something that makes them think you are someone who you are not, what's to stop you from being a liar in other aspects of your life? You're just a con artist when you think about it. I wouldn't trust you with sweeping floors.

You want to buy this frankencar in order to impress people you don't even know in the hopes that they'll think that you're cool or something. It's probably got performance not anywhere near as worthy as a real one, the quality is not there, there is no point in it. Meanwhile, you're probably taking a loan out to buy this car that you can barely afford when the money would be better spent starting a business or investing in something worthwhile like other said, school.

It's time to reevaluate your life.

Replicas will never touch the quality of something that rolls out of the factory. A replica is an attempt to reproduce something that is extremely high quality, and I've never seen one that comes close.

Hot rod shop upholstery jobs, crappy paint jobs, horrible wheels, terrible interior quality, horrid body work fitment, these are all the things you'll find in a replica. You can try and pretend it's something it isn't, but it will never be an original, no matter how hard you try and convince yourself. The quality, performance and art will be sub par.

As I've gone through restoring mine, I have a giant admiration for what goes into Lamborghini cars. Everything from how they did the subframe, how the wiring is routed, all the way down to the incredible work on the interior. Fasteners are hidden, the leather is all custom shaved, it's high quality, and even put over the top of hand made fiberglass pieces for the dash. It's nothing short of unfathomably awesome. Even on the "entry level" Lamborghini cars, there is nothing a kit car or replica is going to touch that will be close. There is no such thing as "investing" in a car that is not the real deal.

You'll never replicate the sound of the engine, the hand touched interior work, the actual hand made pieces, the way the car is assembled. Lamborghini was born out of sheer rivalry. An experience to be marveled, a car to be superior to it's competition, a piece of art, an experience. If you want the experience, buy the experience.

You can't dress up a $10 hooker in heels and a dress and wonder why she isn't the same as Jennifer Aniston. But people who do crappy replicas will try and convince you otherwise.

Don't bother with a replica. Work your ass off, do amazing things, make serious goals and make them happen and then buy the real thing.

Here are some "replica" ideas that are cool, will make you stand out, and will be more acceptable (more enthusiasts will understand why you opted to build a replica versus restoring a real model.)

http://www.acautos.com/

Kerplop, wouldn't it be far easier to pay someone for shoddy workmanship and then proudly take credit for the shit work and upside down hot tub on wheels? :rolleyes:

That was the funniest part of this thread.

No I won't say anything at all if anyone asks

I'll say I built it

Buying a fake is bad enough. Admitting you would take credit for someone else's work shows zero drive to accomplish anything.

No I won't say anything at all if anyone asks

I'll say I built it

I just want to make sure it actually looks good and not fake and people are able to tell

If someone asks if it is a genuine Lamborghini and you respond with, "I built it," that will right there tell them that it isn't genuine.

Kerplop, wouldn't it be far easier to pay someone for shoddy workmanship and then proudly take credit for the shit work and upside down hot tub on wheels? :rolleyes:

That was the funniest part of this thread.

Buying a fake is bad enough. Admitting you would take credit for someone else's work shows zero drive to accomplish anything.

:lol2: yes this is true. I was just trying to make a point that there's no replica that'll come close.

"Wow that's a horrible replica. Where'd you get it?"

"I built it myself. Nothing fits and it's slow."

"DAAAAAMN"

:lol2:

If the OP were to come to me for a job, I would flat out say: "NO!" If you're trying to fool people by driving something that makes them think you are someone who you are not, what's to stop you from being a liar in other aspects of your life? You're just a con artist when you think about it. I wouldn't trust you with sweeping floors.

You want to buy this frankencar in order to impress people you don't even know in the hopes that they'll think that you're cool or something. It's probably got performance not anywhere near as worthy as a real one, the quality is not there, there is no point in it. Meanwhile, you're probably taking a loan out to buy this car that you can barely afford when the money would be better spent starting a business or investing in something worthwhile like other said, school.

It's time to reevaluate your life.

Good points, however I don't know if I'd go so far as to say that driving a replica calls into question the actual character of the person driving it. It would depend on the person. What I don't get is how the OP doesn't seem to get that many people who would recognize it as a fake would just view him as a moron. And I am not calling him that, but that is how many would see him and he doesn't seem to understand that.

People that make replicas of classics that actually look good and are essentially using OEM production body parts (Superformance or Kirkham AC Cobras for example) are one thing, it's most times using a high performance motor and outperforms the original car, hell they are built better at that.

Throwing some fiberglass parts on a piece of shit pontiac is not a replica, it's a horrible attempt at a fraud.

This is literally as obvious as writing ROLEX in sharpie on a $5 casio. If you truly believe you would be fooling anyone, you need your head examined because it might be early onset dementia.

Wow.

4 mins of my life I'll never get back.

Like mentioned earlier. Buy a older Viper and mod it as you can.