Something wicked this way comes

FEVIPER

1800whp on 29psi but it shredded the brand new slicks after a couple pulls so they had to stop. The turbos are good for 50psi so it has a lot more in it. But that was good enough to get things ironed out to take it to the track.

1800whp on 29psi but it shredded the brand new slicks after a couple pulls so they had to stop. The turbos are good for 50psi so it has a lot more in it. But that was good enough to get things ironed out to take it to the track.

:icon_super:

What's the goal? Any more details?

Very cool car

We want to run mid 6s in the 1/4 without pushing the limits. The current world record for a Viper right now is 6.90

We want to run mid 6s in the 1/4 without pushing the limits. The current world record for a Viper right now is 6.90

That's amazing, good luck! I can't open the vid either but you must have a heck of a team put together. I wish you all the best as I have a soft spot for Viper drag racing.

That's amazing, good luck! I can't open the vid either but you must have a heck of a team put together. I wish you all the best as I have a soft spot for Viper drag racing.

Thank you very much!

https://www.facebook.com/LUTZ-RACE-CARS-262...109573/?fref=ts

Here is Jeff Lutz post on Facebook. Hot Rod magazine picked it up too.

Did you use to have a Yellow drag car at one time?

That's me. Just watched the vid on the second link. Awesome.

Ah I remember you from the VA days of you and Roof. Hope life has been treating you well.

Awesome. Good luck

I think I almost bought your car, didn't Ray have it for a while?

He did. I nearly bought it back for nostalgia but the engine was repurposed to his Jerry Haas race car. It was a good car and those were fun times, especially with the six speed.

Ah I remember you from the VA days of you and Roof. Hope life has been treating you well.

I've wondered if that was you. I hope you are well.

I can't wait to see this beast run.

Ha, that's exactly what mine makes on 29psi:)

A bunch of old viper guys getting together on a lambo forum, lol. I hope u are well Chad. It's been a while since we have been to lunch. Missing the good ole days.

A bunch of old viper guys getting together on a lambo forum, lol. I hope u are well Chad. It's been a while since we have been to lunch. Missing the good ole days.

Lots of old faces popping up in this thread! What's up UV!

I think this forum is a natural progression from the old VA. Just a little more grown up but plenty of attitude and car info.

I was thinking of you the other day, Chad. Saw one of your units on a car and I got all nostalgic. Would love to catch up some time.

Let's do it. I hate to say I haven't seen Jason in forever either.

I was thinking of you the other day, Chad. Saw one of your units on a car and I got all nostalgic. Would love to catch up some time.

Let's do it. I hate to say I haven't seen Jason in forever either.

"Throwback to the 80's" Lol

Hope you guys are doing well