Something wicked this way comes

FEVIPER

• 2 weeks later...

That was a pass, congrats!!!

Is that the car Ray was building? If so, it used to have my old dry sump engine in it. That intake looks similar. Certainly not trying to link myself to this, that's all you and an amazing job.

Your car is so over the top impressive it makes Sal's car all the more impressive running a 98 with low mount turbos years ago.

I can't wait to see what you are able to get out of it. I'm sure you'll run a 50 but I bet few understand how far away a 50 is from a 78 once you are down in the sixes.

Great job, have fun and be safe.

you guys need to get your shit together and get back in the Viper game :icon_super:

Your video was great. I was at Daytona today and couldn't help but keep an eye and ear on the Vipers. Between the two, I definitely miss my time with Vipers.

Not very good to be honest. But of all the cars there, I would have taken home the white FGT in the Ford booth and the orange 993 GT2.

Wow, this thread is a throwback.

Many long term friendships are still on going as a result of those memorable times.

This is one of my favorite "Viper Days" at the track. That was a fun day for everyone.

Chad,

It's cool to see you posting here. I thought that might be you but wasn't sure.

We still occasionally use the Harmar fold up ramp for my son Bradley. It has served us well.

Take care everyone.

Toby