Wheel choices

Mondi

Got a new car, need a new set of wheels. Already have ADV1's so I'm looking for something else. I've looked at 360 Forged and HRE's but nothing caught my eye. What choices/brands are out there?

Dang, 2 6 speed LPs?? I'm a fan of the IFORGED Icon super concave wheels. Any of the brands listed are good though. Just have to find a design that is different from what you have.

Pics!! And congrats!

Are you going to be selling your orange 6 speed LP now that you have the red you always wanted? And I assumet he red is the car with the red and black interior?

Are you going to be selling your orange 6 speed LP now that you have the red you always wanted? And I assumet he red is the car with the red and black interior?

Before it left cold Edmonton to LA!

post-127685-1452824170_thumb.jpg

Chipster - thanks I'll post pics once I put the Premier kit on it. I love the iForge Icon wheels, I'm putting those on a RWB 993 that I'm building.

Vrracr - thanks for the lead. Unfortunately, they don't have anything listed for Murcis.

Kevin - orange one isn't for sale and you're correct the red one is the one with the red/black interior. It's the only 6-speed Rosso Andromeda in Northern America (don't know if one exists anywhere else).

I'm in the same boat - I've been wanting to do a new set of wheels for a while as well but the closest I've gotten to pulling the trigger is having a set custom made that are multi-spoke, similar to the Aventador SV. Unfortunately HRE told me I can only do their wheels with spacers and that just seems a bit weird considering they'd be custom made to begin with.

I'm in the same boat - I've been wanting to do a new set of wheels for a while as well but the closest I've gotten to pulling the trigger is having a set custom made that are multi-spoke, similar to the Aventador SV. Unfortunately HRE told me I can only do their wheels with spacers and that just seems a bit weird considering they'd be custom made to begin with.

I had the same issue with ADV.1. From what they told me, the Murci has a very low offset so any two-piece wheel will need a spacer. Three-piece wheels could be made with the correct offset to avoid spacers. I decided to get the three-piece ADV005 deep concave CS series. Now the lovely 8 week waiting process begins

Keeping the orange as an investment car? Or just like the idea of having 2 6speeds? Beautiful cars by the way. Love the interior on that red car.

Kevin - I'm branching out my company to Houston so I'm going to live in Texas for a year until the company is up and running. I'm going to keep one in LA and one in Houston.

Go-Ran - thank you, will do.

Eddie let's set up a meet with the local guys

as long as you find a style you love, TONY and the boys at BLKWHEELS are amazing to work with! i have a set on my 12c and i LOVE IT!

Thank you Daniel! Much appreciated.

Brixton Forged has been killing it recently. I just got done building this Huracan with a customer. I think we went through around 60 diffrent renderings and design changes to get the wheels exactly like the customer wanted. You wont get that from any other company. If anyone's interested let me know!

brixton-forged-lamborghini-huracan-lp610

Almost 100% positive those are PUR wheels. It also says PUR in the window.

My bad. I didn't pinch to take a close look. They looked like the same set of wheels I had on my old Murci from a distance. I stand corrected.