Diablo 6.0 for sale in Miami for $450k !

alpha6164

2001 6.0 Arancio on the floor at Prestige. Asking price is $450k. Would love to see what it goes for but knowing Miami someone is gonna pay a pretty penny.

post-13156-1452892263_thumb.jpg

2001 6.0 Arancio on the floor at Prestige. Asking price is $450k. Would love to see what it goes for but knowing Miami someone is gonna pay a pretty penny.

image.jpeg

Asking and selling are very different propositions...

I think it should defiantly sell in the high 3's. More than yellow and silver. 450 may be a bit much. I know you can't predict the future but hay how many orange 6.0's are there currenty on the market :icon_mrgreen: Summers coming!

• 4 weeks later...

There was a well-like member on here from South Florida who had a 6.0 - I can't remember if it was yellow or orange. I believe that he passed, suddenly.

What was his ID here?

There was a well-like member on here from South Florida who had a 6.0 - I can't remember if it was yellow or orange. I believe that he passed, suddenly.

What was his ID here?

Peter2. After his passing his car was involved in a flood and totaled. It sold last year, running and driving for $90kish

My guess is the guy in Miami that has this money appreciates an aventador roadster more.

NOPE...new is NOT always better....

I would NOT give up EITHER of my TWO 6.0 cars for ANY Aventador...I have had them since new and they will stay with me till the end...NO FOR SALE

I agree that the 6.0 is a keeper. I was in LA this weekend and saw 6 Aventadors in the area of Rodeo drive in an hour's time span. A 30-40 year old man driving a LP-720 behind me (I was in my Honda) probably feeling pretty good about himself until we drive by a sweet yellow Aventador SV. That's the problem with owning new. You're only cool until something better comes along.

That's the problem with owning new. You're only cool until something better comes along.

That was my dilemma back in November '03 when I had to decide between keeping my 6.0 and my '03 murci. Luckily Ronald McDonald and a dead guy helped me make up my mind.

NOPE...new is NOT always better....

I would NOT give up EITHER of my TWO 6.0 cars for ANY Aventador...I have had them since new and they will stay with me till the end...NO FOR SALE

I completely agree with you. You are a different buyer than a stereotypical "Miami" buyer.

That was my dilemma back in November '03 when I had to decide between keeping my 6.0 and my '03 murci. Luckily Ronald McDonald and a dead guy helped me make up my mind.

you still have both 6.0s?

you still have both 6.0s?

Yes, My Gold and my Brown 6.0SE cars as well as a Pearl Yellow and a Silver 6.0...neither are for sale.//

• 1 month later...
Yes, My Gold and my Brown 6.0SE cars as well as a Pearl Yellow and a Silver 6.0...neither are for sale.//

Yup they are keepers for sure, and also age'd so well. Diablos to me still look(visually) like million dollar cars.

Can you share with us how much he paid for the car?

i really dont know and wouldnt ask. but i will say the car is pristine!

I am with Roy, I love my rosso vik 6.0. Don't drive it much, but still love it. It has 6,500 miles on the clock. Every now and then, I think about selling for a aventador, but so far I cant' do it.