Will Lamborghini Allow You To Order Your Aventador In Verde Mantis?

IanMan

It's something that I've been wondering for a little bit. I'm not sure if they'd only leave it exclusively to the Huracan or if you could order and Acentador in that color. I've heard their Ad Personam program can be picky with what you choose sometimes, but for the most part will work with you.

Most likely they will. You have to get Ad Personam approved, but I can't see why they wouldn't approve that.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
I'd like to see them side by side to compare. i like both

Agreed. Sometimes the VI cars I've seen in person look like a faded green when outside, but the Mantis Huracan I saw outside looked perfect! There have been other times when in the right lighting I really like the Verde Ithaca, but I haven't seen them in person enough times to really decide which I like more.

Agreed. Sometimes the VI cars I've seen in person look like a faded green when outside, but the Mantis Huracan I saw outside looked perfect! There have been other times when in the right lighting I really like the Verde Ithaca, but I haven't seen them in person enough times to really decide which I like more.

Personally I think the best green is Verde Scandal...it "glows in the light" and pictures don't do it justice.

Be happy you're not dead set on Blu Nethuns (like me). The acrylic companies hold the paint hostage, so Lambo can only allocate 4 cars per year to the US in the color, hence why it's a royal pain to get.

Choosing between these two would definitely NOT be easy, although its a problem I'd love to have. :icon_mrgreen:

post-424-1457098164_thumb.jpg

post-424-1457098187.jpg

I'd like to see them side by side to compare. i like both

I was on the Lambo stand at Geneva today and pulled out the colour samples for Mantis, Ithaca and Scandal.

post-254-1457379354_thumb.jpg

IMO, if green is one's choice, Verde Ithaca is hands down the colour to choose. V. Mantis may be the sharper colour per se but it lacks depth; it's just green throughout with some pearl effect. V. Ithaca is a 3-coat paint and it has the added depth. At certain angles, it reflects a yellowish sheen as well. The Aventador has very strong lines with obvious geometric planes and will augment V. Ithaca's depth and various tones very nicely.

I was on the Lambo stand at Geneva today and pulled out the colour samples for Mantis, Ithaca and Scandal.

Wow. Thanks.

Ithaca is the bottom one?

Verde Mantis is a 4 stage pearl paint ..... an eye popping color!

Are you sure? That's not what the Centro Stile guys said.

Personally I think the best green is Verde Scandal...it "glows in the light" and pictures don't do it justice.

Be happy you're not dead set on Blu Nethuns (like me). The acrylic companies hold the paint hostage, so Lambo can only allocate 4 cars per year to the US in the color, hence why it's a royal pain to get.

I agree on verde scandal being the best green and blu nethuns is an amazing color. My 2 favorite colors also it may be hard to get blu nethuns as I know that the owner of the blue aventador ordered a sv in nethuns.

IMG_2603.JPG

IMG_6828__1_.JPG

VI is much better than Mantis in person imo, mantis is too dark, and much less vibrant in sunlight in reality than VI,

its still a good colour though, but if VI was the same cost then no contest for me

Isn't verde singh an improved and updated pearl version of scandal?

I agree on verde scandal being the best green and blu nethuns is an amazing color. My 2 favorite colors also it may be hard to get blu nethuns as I know that the owner of the blue aventador ordered a sv in nethuns.

Glad we think alike :icon_thumleft: Pics of that SV will be required when it arrives!

Isn't verde singh an improved and updated pearl version of scandal?

Yes, it's a pearl Verde Scandal which also looks quite amazing (at least from the pics).