LP Board Members @ TI in April

Speed Syndicate

We are gearing up for the spring 2016 Texas Invitational and will be going live with driver registration at the end of the week. Awhile back some of you asked if we can get the LP board members into the event. Well, we can make that happen. If you are not coming in as a driver or a driver's guest and would like to, PM me your name and email address and we can get you squared away. The event is scheduled to start April 29th. If you are flying in the closest commercial airport is Dallas Love Field. If you have a private charter flight, you can land on one of the TI runways. Hell you can even jump out of a plane and parachute in if you want, your call ;)

Would love to have enthusiasts join us. UR and FC Corp thank you for your continued support sponsoring the event. Take care.

Videos from past events:

Count. Me. In.

It'll be the perfect way to celebrate my 2nd wedding anniversary :huh: :huh:

Very cool of you guys to do this! Looking forward to seeing the cars run in person!

Great. Feel free to bring your wives and GF (especially if they are hot). This will be a good chance for LP members to put a face to a name.

We are gearing up for the spring 2016 Texas Invitational and will be going live with driver registration at the end of the week. Awhile back some of you asked if we can get the LP board members into the event. Well, we can make that happen. If you are not coming in as a driver or a driver's guest and would like to, PM me your name and email address and we can get you squared away. The event is scheduled to start April 29th. If you are flying in the closest commercial airport is Dallas Love Field. If you have a private charter flight, you can land on one of the TI runways. Hell you can even jump out of a plane and parachute in if you want, your call ;)

Would love to have enthusiasts join us. UR and FC Corp thank you for your continued support sponsoring the event. Take care.

It's always a blast!

Hey, Yobi and I want to run our Cayennes once or twice. His the GTS, mine the Turbo S.

It's always a blast!

Hey, Yobi and I want to run our Cayennes once or twice. His the GTS, mine the Turbo S.

Consider it done. You can start from the runway burnout box for a 2000+ foot pull, start from a dig at the light, and/or do a regular TI roll. Smart money is on the Turbo S.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
You are driving, not watching. Tech in and get your revenge on Stacy ;)

Point taken, don't re-race someone after winning, then they turn it up 200hp... Lol.