LP640 with "OEM" SV kit

NRG x Lambo

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Lamborghini-Murcie...em=252265107814

not affiliated to the seller in anyway. just happened to see this browsing on eBay and saw this car. says it has an OEM SV kit. has the bonnet AND front fenders too (euro version because of the wedge shaped side marker). pretty cool/thorough conversion.

Was looking at this the other day. It's in Quebec, Canada but I'm not sure why it says NY on the ad.

I love it besides the decals, because simply it is not a real SV. The OEM SV kit is super ballin, never seen anyone else do it before.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Lamborghini-Murcie...em=252265107814

not affiliated to the seller in anyway. just happened to see this browsing on eBay and saw this car. says it has an OEM SV kit. has the bonnet AND front fenders too (euro version because of the wedge shaped side marker). pretty cool/thorough conversion.

Must be a real PITA to change the front fenders as I think they are glued on? It even looks to have an SV steering wheel, not raining on any ones parade but I would have thought for the cost you could have purchased a real SV.

It is a looker though.

Didn't LP member Double do the exact same conversion? Except he started with a 6.2 Murcie, not an LP640. It was white and manual.

Didn't LP member Double do the exact same conversion? Except he started with a 6.2 Murcie, not an LP640. It was white and manual.

His conversion was done with very poor quality fiberglass parts. Car looked spectacular when it was completed though.

I really question whether this conversion was done with OEM parts though, I can't imagine how much the parts would have cost alone if it was truly OEM, perhaps as much as a complete early gallardo?

There is an 02 with an SV kit on ebay also. I saw this one on ebay yesterday too and it does look pretty good.

:iamwithstupid:

i think it is a dmc kit or something, but it looks good.

His conversion was done with very poor quality fiberglass parts. Car looked spectacular when it was completed though.

I really question whether this conversion was done with OEM parts though, I can't imagine how much the parts would have cost alone if it was truly OEM, perhaps as much as a complete early gallardo?

The ad claims the cost of the parts for the body kit, wheels, etc were about $100K

Cluster reads in KM.

Did Canada get US or Euro side markers?

If you saw my post above, I mentioned the car is in Quebec Canada! :)

But we got the same US side markets as you guys. The Euro ones look much cleaner though.

So this suggests that one should pay more for a beautiful murci to be made a poser murci sv? Seems absolutely ridiculous to me.

So this suggests that one should pay more for a beautiful murci to be made a poser murci sv? Seems absolutely ridiculous to me.

I wouldn't mind driving this car and being a "poser". But at the very least, I'll remove the SV sticker :icon_mrgreen:

FWIW, Lambo factory has a policy that in order to buy certain parts for the limited/special edition cars, the proper VIN has to be submitted for authentication and it has to be done via an authorized franchised dealer. And the factory would have a record on the "new" parts bought for that particular car. Now, seat and/or certain interior trims I would understand but for exterior body panels, it can't be good on record for the owner of that real "donor" SV. There are always ways to get round it of course but I question whether or not the kit is really the factory deal.

Looks good from the photos but it seems a bit far-fetched to drop 6-figures on a car with a body kit without physically inspecting it first.

Much better than this atrocity running around in Atlanta. Can't wait for the day I run into him in the my SV. In the meantime I gotta deal with people that say they spotted me and I gotta tell them it's not me but a 640 with SV decals. The license plate makes it even funnier.

post-8895-1454192659_thumb.jpg

post-8895-1454192680_thumb.jpg

What kind of an idiot would have both the large and the small SV sticker especially when it's not even one?

The plate should be "DONT LOL" instead.

What kind of an idiot would have both the large and the small SV sticker especially when it's not even one?

The plate should be "DONT LOL" instead.

Yeah exactly. If he just removed the stickers it'd be a nice looking 640.

Much better than this atrocity running around in Atlanta. Can't wait for the day I run into him in the my SV. In the meantime I gotta deal with people that say they spotted me and I gotta tell them it's not me but a 640 with SV decals. The license plate makes it even funnier.

Sadly, that is my old Murci and he's ruined it with those SV stickers. When he purchased it, he told me he also want to add the SV wing. It looked so much better stock, obviously.

image.jpeg