W33 LAM - Private number plate for sale

Shirleymac13

Can't stand reg plates here in the UK with 'W33'. It's usually "wee tam" driving his 1.2 limited edition Vauxhall Corsa with such a plate.

Private number plate for sale - W33 LAM. Perfect for any Lamborghini owner who loves their 'wee lam'.

£7,000.

Email [email protected] or call 01506 412453

Hi Surely

I need to breakdown the costs of advertising on here on Lambopower, it is £7000+VAT for terrible number plates registrations.

Please let me know the address you wish for me to send the invoice to. On behalf of the moderators and administrators here on Lambopower.com I would like to thank you for the forthcoming payment. Your post is important to us.

Regards

CC

The Moderating team

Hi Surely

I need to breakdown the costs of advertising on here on Lambopower, it is £7000+VAT for terrible number plates registrations.

Please let me know the address you wish for me to send the invoice to. On behalf of the moderators and administrators here on Lambopower.com I would like to thank you for the forthcoming payment. Your post is important to us.

Regards

CC

The Moderating team

hahahaha....

Plate cost £399 as do all the ones of similar makeup to that direct from the DVLA and quite frankly its expensive at that as they are terrible, so at £7k it needs to come with a W33 CAR thrown in with it

Maybe you could try looking for someone who is dyslexic called William? Or someone with incontenence issues.