Interesting Murci's for Sale

Stimpy

The original riced out Murci that started this thread is relisted on Ebay. Same BIN for $109K:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Lamborghini-Murcie...em=262305733027

Much better to spend a little more and buy this one instead imo. Being sold by a member here and/or the other forum too iirc.:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Lamborghini-Murcie...em=121903714306

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The original riced out Murci that started this thread is relisted on Ebay. Same BIN for $109K:

Much better to spend a little more and buy this one instead imo. Being sold by a member here and/or the other forum too iirc.:

Member car has a great price.

Amazing what a little rice will do to the value.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Don't see many 03's for sale these days:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Lamborghini-Murcie...em=182076207872

What is up with the interior? Both seats look like they were used for the last 10 years as passenger seats on a Southwest Airlines commuter jet from Houston to Dallas every 30 mins!

The rest of the interior looks like it was used for cage matches.

Price seems very reasonable for an 03 with with 17K miles, but I am thinking this one has some hidden stories.

Don't see many 03's for sale these days:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Lamborghini-Murcie...em=182076207872

What is up with the interior? Both seats look like they were used for the last 10 years as passenger seats on a Southwest Airlines commuter jet from Houston to Dallas every 30 mins!

The rest of the interior looks like it was used for cage matches.

Price seems very reasonable for an 03 with with 17K miles, but I am thinking this one has some hidden stories.

Thats the "dead rapper" murci. Seats were dyed from yellow to black, and the yellow is still visible in certain places. The car has been running through the auction for the past few months, jumping from dealer to dealer.

Thats the "dead rapper" murci. Seats were dyed from yellow to black, and the yellow is still visible in certain places. The car has been running through the auction for the past few months, jumping from dealer to dealer.

I should I have spotted that. This poor car. There's no way to wash the stink off of it.

A rare manual up for sale.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Lamborghini-Murcie...em=391429852275

$200K is the starting big with reserve not met!

What do you think it's worth?

not a manual.. says it is, but it's egear.. look at pics.. dealers are doing that more and more.. listing egear as manuals.

not a manual.. says it is, but it's egear.. look at pics.. dealers are doing that more and more.. listing egear as manuals.

If you scroll down to the pics of the interior, it has a big 'ole stick protruding from the center console! You might have clicked on the wrong listing. It's for ZHWBU26M55LA01342

But yes, many annoying sellers list egears as manual transmissions in the same way women post pics from 20 years and 15lbs ago on their dating profile -- hoping you will love their personality so much you'll overlook that they now look hideous and the fact that they lied to you before you even met them!

That car is stunning! Really love that gray. Only thing it needs is matching calipers (gray or red, not yellow) and a glass bonnet.

I agree on the calipers. Yellow just doesn't make sense here.

If you scroll down to the pics of the interior, it has a big 'ole stick protruding from the center console! You might have clicked on the wrong listing. It's for ZHWBU26M55LA01342

But yes, many annoying sellers list egears as manual transmissions in the same way women post pics from 20 years and 15lbs ago on their dating profile -- hoping you will love their personality so much you'll overlook that they now look hideous and the fact that they lied to you before you even met them!

haha. ouch you are correct. sorry i jumped the gun.. i saw an identical car listed yesterday that said manual and it was an egear. I incorrectly assumed it was the same car.

This car should bring upper $200k range. I heard a 6 speed lp640 recently went at auction for close to $300k.

I should I have spotted that. This poor car. There's no way to wash the stink off of it.

Not surprising it ended up at Chicago Motorcars. Seems that everything they sell has a story.

How do you guys feel about the price on this car?

That car is stunning! Really love that gray. Only thing it needs is matching calipers (gray or red, not yellow) and a glass bonnet.

That car actually sold to Zapper :icon_thumleft:

Who's the dead rapper? And what's the story. Sorry for my ignorance, just curious to know more about that Murcie.

Who's the dead rapper? And what's the story. Sorry for my ignorance, just curious to know more about that Murcie.

Just google the VIN number in the ebay ad.

Just google the VIN number in the ebay ad.

Wow. Read up on it on another forum when I looked up ZHWBU16M93LA00671

That car has changed hands more than the times someone has changed their underwear. I know some don't care, personally that would creep the F outta me driving a car where a corpse was sitting on for 3 days... I mean the car was used as a damn coffin. Bad aura around it for me. I couldn't enjoy it even if someone gave it to me for free, that's just me and my opinion though!

Some interesting pics of that car from before and newspaper. The interior was re-dyed 2 times. From red/yellow to red/black, and all black now.

post-127685-1460424657.jpg

post-127685-1460424666.jpg

post-127685-1460424676.jpg

post-127685-1460424682.jpg

post-127685-1460424690.jpg

post-127685-1460424697.jpg

post-127685-1460424707.jpg

post-127685-1460424713.jpg

post-127685-1460424721.jpg

post-127685-1460424749_thumb.jpg

Wow. Read up on it on another forum. That car has changed hands more than the times someone has changed their underwear. I know some don't care, personally that would creep the F outta me driving a car where a corpse was sitting on for 3 days... I mean the car was used as a damn coffin. Bad aura around it for me. I couldn't enjoy it even if someone gave it to me for free, that's just me and my opinion though!

Some interesting pics of that car from before and newspaper. The interior was re-dyed 2 times. From red/yellow to red/black, and all black now.

Those are photos from in front of my old lamination shop on 81st street in miami from when I owned the car. It was a great running car and was stunning as long as you had seat covers on it. No joke, that car had a bad aura about it.

Those are photos from in front of my old lamination shop on 81st street in miami from when I owned the car. It was a great running car and was stunning as long as you had seat covers on it. No joke, that car had a bad aura about it.

If you can buy it cheap, you'd have a good appreciating asset if you simply put some stock wheels on it, convert to RWD to get the rid of concerns about the aftermarket wheel history, pay handsomely for some nicely re-trimmed seats and a replacement climate control door, and finally hire an exorcist to cleanse it.

If you can buy it cheap, you'd have a good appreciating asset if you simply put some stock wheels on it, convert to RWD to get the rid of concerns about the aftermarket wheel history, pay handsomely for some nicely re-trimmed seats and a replacement climate control door, and finally hire an exorcist to cleanse it.

When the car had the hre wheels, the traction control was always going off. I always drove it with the tc off.

When the car had the hre wheels, the traction control was always going off. I always drove it with the tc off.

I do the same thing with mine. No traction control.