A Real tragedy

RM-S8

RM-S8's nercophilia fetish makes an appearance. What a thread!

I never thought about it from this angle. But, whatever tickles your fancy. Enjoy.

It is called human decency, respect which doesn't seem to exist in your vocabulary .How would you feel if your mother or sister if you had one passed away, and the only thing anyone had to say about her is that she was a great piece of ass.

Yeah, got the decency part and respect too, but let's face it. She was some piece of ass, and she is dead and she left some kids behind.

Got it.

But ... so did Grace Kelly, Cleopatra, Elizabeth Taylor or, let say Sophia Loren. All of them are ... dead, and what a pieces of asses they were.

Don't tell me the obvious thoughts behind (above mentioned) you never had.

Judging somebody is such a double edge sword.

So, kindly, get off your high horse and ...

I never thought about it from this angle. But, whatever tickles your fancy. Enjoy.

Yeah, got the decency part and respect too, but let's face it. She was some piece of ass, and she is dead and she left some kids behind.

Got it.

But ... so did Grace Kelly, Cleopatra, Elizabeth Taylor or, let say Sophia Loren. All of them are ... dead, and what a pieces of asses they were.

Don't tell me the obvious thoughts behind (above mentioned) you never had.

Judging somebody is such a double edge sword.

So, kindly, get off your high horse and ...

My high horse sent you on vacation for a little while. Maybe you come back with better attitude.