Coolest Lamborghini Water Fountain/Pool EVER!

IanMan

Come on it makes perfect sense. It's a lamborghini SV that went through the wall and it is pouring water from it. I'm sold.

Utterly naff. Why have something that looks like it crashed into the side of your building?

Owner most likely to own several Hawaiian shirts and wears white socks and new balance trainers.

Utterly naff. Why have something that looks like it crashed into the side of your building?

Owner most likely to own several Hawaiian shirts and wears white socks and new balance trainers.

It's Brazil dude... when it comes to Latin showing off, anything 'I got money look at this!" goes.

Umm, love Lambo and I appreciate the incorporation but a bit off.

Reminds me of the guy who ran through a puddle in the floods of SD.

Its like you kill a cow and put it on top of your pool with a water hose out of its mouth because you arent creative enough to find a better idea....

But thanks for the submittal, nothing wrong with suggesting out of the box ideas..

seriously thank you...

Ignore all the harsh comment above me..

But thanks for the submittal, nothing wrong with suggesting out of the box ideas..

seriously thank you...

Ignore all the harsh comment above me..

Thanks Camel! :icon_thumleft: I'm a very out of the box thinker. I see things different than most people. :)

I just saw your comment and I am laughing my ass off because there are so many people like that here.