Deadpool

Vegasgtr

One of the best superhero movies I have seen. It was amazing! I think I was laughing out loud for 60% of the movie.

None of this BS marvel goodie too shoes crap.. this was awesome!!

9/10

One of the best superhero movies I have seen. It was amazing! I think I was laughing out loud for 60% of the movie.

None of this BS marvel goodie too shoes crap.. this was awesome!!

9/10

Agreed.

Just got out of a screening of it, very good.

Must be the only good movie out at the moment, because every single person at the cinema was only there to see it.

Saw it last night, it is a must see and very funny, Stan Lee in a strip club?

Just make sure you understand that it contains some pretty graphic violence.

it's refreshing cause its not the TYPICAL marvel movie. the main character breaks a lot of story telling planes: acts within the movie, talks to YOU (the audience), etc. just overall a fun movie. they did kind of over use the slow motion stuff, but again, definitely worth the watch!

I actually hate a valentine's day date, dinner and a movie sunday. DEADPOOL. Kind of excited.

i'v actually got this anti Ryan Reynolds thing going on... I can't explain it, but something about his face makes me want to smash things. That said- I kind of want to deal with it to see this one..

i'v actually got this anti Ryan Reynolds thing going on... I can't explain it, but something about his face makes me want to smash things. That said- I kind of want to deal with it to see this one..

good news is, his face is either covered by a mask 80% of the movie, and the remaining 20% is split between his regular face and his disfigured face. so you should do just fine.

it made fun of itself, and there were bare tits. it was stupid, but fun. also the Ferris Beuller nod at the end was fun.

Saw it 2 times today (2 separate groups of friends wanted to see). It was awesome. A good, solid fun movie that pokes fun at all the other "serious" hero movies. Lots of laughs, action and fun :eusa_dance:

i don't like Ben Affleck or his films, but i'm keeping an open mind with Batman vs. Superman. maybe this will be the one film i like him in, who knows?

i don't like Ben Affleck or his films, but i'm keeping an open mind with Batman vs. Superman. maybe this will be the one film i like him in, who knows?

He was awesome. I also cant stand him. He was made for this part. refreshing for sure.

You guys are hitting me close to home with the Affleck comments.... this is something I put together a few years ago... but now... "I'm retired".

smugshot_5782915-L.jpg

DSC_0370-1-L.jpg

I was pretty anti Affleck and not overly into or against the latest superman... but seeing the previews... I'll catch it..

I was pretty anti Affleck and not overly into or against the latest superman... but seeing the previews... I'll catch it..

I'll wait for your review and if it sounds good, i'll catch it on hbo in two years

I'll wait for your review and if it sounds good, i'll catch it on hbo in two years

Kinda how I felt about deadpool. But maybe we will get bored... meh, we will likely wait for redbox or netflix.

kinda OT, but we recently caught Antman. It was surprisingly above expectation. I like Paul Rudd- but also.. that Micheal Douglas... mmmhhmmm Cleetus.. He's the only white man to ever make me moist..

I liked this. Didn't take it self too seriously, yet production values were taken seriously.

Enjoyable. Also constant dialog with audience, and references to nerd/internet world.

It had fresh ideas and I think many will try and propably not success with similar.

• 2 weeks later...

Going to see it tonight - can't wait !

Feels like YEARS ago that the first trailers came out. Let's hope it's worth the wait (and hype).

@kmb58: that's some serious dedication and craft. Bravo !

I saw a deadpool a few days after it came out. Absolutely laughed my butt off through the whole thing. Going to go see it over spring break with my boys again. Because there's so much going on, I think you miss a lot the first time .

Not familiar with the source material. Very funny, Ryan Reynolds just resurrected his career. I usually fcuking hate these comic hero movies.

We grew up reading 2000AD in the 70's, Strontium Dog was my favorite character. The last Dredd movie was an encouraging start.

post-13077-1456798870_thumb.jpg

Not familiar with the source material. Very funny, Ryan Reynolds just resurrected his career. I usually fcuking hate these comic hero movies.

We grew up reading 2000AD in the 70's, Strontium Dog was my favorite character. The last Dredd movie was an encouraging start.

_101_Strontium_Dog______Bad_Timing.jpg

If you have not seen it I am in a Dredd movie called "Judge Minty" based on a short story from Dredd in 2000ad...you can watch it on "YouTube"......if you like Strontium Dog then the same guys (plus a small part from me) is in the works...

935997_547320578685932_573291997_n.jpg

alpha.jpg