Go buy a gun

Roman

Rumor mill churning that Loretta Lynch current DOJ AG to get BHO nod to SC.

The Constitution and the Republic may have just died along with Scalia.

If she does she won't get confirmed. There is a lot riding on November's elections (not just for President, but the Senate as well).

I didn't realize we were discussing antique elections.

Ummm THIS was your question:

Has the real number of voter fraud ever even exceeded the margin of error in a major election? More less, a presidential election? Come

on now

An election which occurred during the lives of many of our members, and certainly ALL of our parents is not exactly ancient history.

You asked the question... You had to know on THIS forum someone would have the answer. And the answer IS YES (and its quite likely the same goes for the 2000 presidential election.... )

There is election fraud in every presidential election, so whenever they are close, and there have been two super close ones in the last 60 years, that fraud plays a factor.

It seems to me the honest response shouldn't be a "Oh come on now, who cares?" but rather "yeah, we really should be taking steps to prevent it."

Rumor mill churning that Loretta Lynch current DOJ AG to get BHO nod to SC.

The Constitution and the Republic may have just died along with Scalia.

Paging Justice Alberto Gonzalez. (Aint gonna happen...)

Ummm THIS was your question:

An election which occurred during the lives of many of our members, and certainly ALL of our parents is not exactly ancient history.

You asked the question... You had to know on THIS forum someone would have the answer. And the answer IS YES (and its quite likely the same goes for the 2000 presidential election.... )

There is election fraud in every presidential election, so whenever they are close, and there have been two super close ones in the last 60 years, that fraud plays a factor.

It seems to me the honest response shouldn't be a "Oh come on now, who cares?" but rather "yeah, we really should be taking steps to prevent it."

I didn't once say I didn't care or that you shouldn't, but exactly how low do you think it can get? Has Faux News convinced you as well that there are millions of "fake" votes being cast? In elections where in the last decade or so, voter turn out is 60% or less, the .09% or whatever we have of voter fraud is a drop in the bucket to our problem. Its flooding and we're worried about one drop is ridiculous. The only reason this is even an issue right now is because most believe it disproportionately helps the left.

In the end all decisions are made by people outside the government.

..such as think tanks, lobbyists, powerful industry groups and basically the super wealthy and influential. The president is just a figure head creating the illusion of democracy...look up "deep state"

I didn't once say I didn't care or that you shouldn't, but exactly how low do you think it can get? Has Faux News convinced you as well that there are millions of "fake" votes being cast? In elections where in the last decade or so, voter turn out is 60% or less, the .09% or whatever we have of voter fraud is a drop in the bucket to our problem. Its flooding and we're worried about one drop is ridiculous. The only reason this is even an issue right now is because most believe it disproportionately helps the left.

Yeah.... I sit around all day listening to Fox News.... Congratulations on being a member here for 7 years and not having a fcuking clue.

You asked a question. I answered it... You clearly don't like the answer... And instead of saying "OK", You've deflected, projected and tried to twist the subject.... It hasn't gone unnoticed.... And after being here as long as you have, you should have known it would't.

Yeah.... I sit around all day listening to Fox News.... Congratulations on being a member here for 7 years and not having a fcuking clue.

You asked a question. I answered it... You clearly don't like the answer... And instead of saying "OK", You've deflected, projected and tried to twist the subject.... It hasn't gone unnoticed.... And after being here as long as you have, you should have known it would't.

The Fox News bit was clearly a joke. After being here this long I'm AM surprised at your hostility over this. Ill bow out now as I'd rather this discussion continue rather than this thread become an unnecessary argument between you and I .