I Wrapped a Few Bits

Evoking

Thanks guys. I was thinking it didn't look as good when you can barely see them. Figured on the lighter cars this pattern of the wrap gives it an angry disposition!

Evoking - it looks great! Love how it looks lower and emphasizes the shark-like appearance, especially in that color (gorgeous).

Lovely touches, makes it look quite menacing. I'm slllllllloooooowly coming around on the H.
Have you driven one yet? I was luke warm on the car at the unveiling. Seeing it in light silver didn't help, but after seeing more of them in person, in various colors, and spending many laps behind the wheel on the track I can say I've come to love the H. I don't think it wears all colors equally well (but that's personal and obviously subjective) but man o man what a machine! And the interior is light years ahead of the previous gen.

It is completely awesome to drive. I have Fabspeed exhaust which is bonkers.

Huracan is vastly underrated IMO. I looked closely at 650S and 458. This car has the best mix of power, pedigree, sound, feel etc. Top it all of, it has the technology and quiet cabin of a luxury car. I take business calls in it all the time in Strata with exhaust baffle closed.

It is completely awesome to drive. I have Fabspeed exhaust which is bonkers.

Huracan is vastly underrated IMO. I looked closely at 650S and 458. This car has the best mix of power, pedigree, sound, feel etc. Top it all of, it has the technology and quiet cabin of a luxury car. I take business calls in it all the time in Strata with exhaust baffle closed.

I completely agree, enjoy it!