Someone drove into Kris's Pagani

TeeTruss

Well at the time, Kris didn't come out and say anything. And by the video you couldn't really tell anything. Other then it being pulled up on the tow bed dragging a wheel. Oops It is kinda misleading Sorry folks!

Once again potato paparazzi took pictures. I can not tell anything from the images other than there is propably car in them.

How badly it was bruised? I see wheel taken off but nothing else.

Edit: Thanks for clearer image Diago...

I have always felt these super cars are best driven on low traffic days during the day time...want to drive it in normal traffic like a normal car then be ready for what comes...accidents happen...poor judgment by Pagani owner.

I have always felt these super cars are best driven on low traffic days during the day time...want to drive it in normal traffic like a normal car then be ready for what comes...accidents happen...poor judgment by Pagani owner.

What? Stupid comment.

What? Stupid comment.

:iamwithstupid:

Its a shame that Kris even has to come out and make a statement so as to clear up all the bullshit assumptions hates across the webs like to generate. I couldn't believe how so many of the car paparazzi kids just jump at the chance to blast it all over the internets. Just seems tacky to me.

The thing I cant help but wonder, is how insurance handles this. Looks like a camry hit him. You know that person does not have the coverage to cover something like this. Im guessing Kris' underinsured coverage will step in?

Im also guessing it will end up flown back to pagani and likely come back better then ever with an upgrade or two...possibly off the Huayra BC? who knows.

If it weren't for guys like him, these kids wouldn't have a chance to ever actually see one in person. I like that Kris drives his cars. Sucks it happened, but he will take it in stride and move forward.

Glad everyone is ok.

If it weren't for guys like him, these kids wouldn't have a chance to ever actually see one in person. I like that Kris drives his cars. Sucks it happened, but he will take it in stride and move forward.

Glad everyone is ok.

Spot on.

Glad everyone is ok.

For sure! I hate to see it happen to such a good guy. I admire how much he drives his car too. I always have that moment of relief when my car is back in my garage and away from any threats.

Sucks to hear about the car, good thing there were no injuries.

Kris of all people knows that when you live in the public eye you attract the attention, good and bad.

It is good that he drive the cars, they were made for that and parts can be replaced and insurance will pay.

I pity the fools who hoard exotics but never drive them. Life is really quite short and driving is one of the best ways to spend it.

:iamwithstupid:

Its a shame that Kris even has to come out and make a statement so as to clear up all the bullshit assumptions hates across the webs like to generate. I couldn't believe how so many of the car paparazzi kids just jump at the chance to blast it all over the internets. Just seems tacky to me.

The thing I cant help but wonder, is how insurance handles this. Looks like a camry hit him. You know that person does not have the coverage to cover something like this. Im guessing Kris' underinsured coverage will step in?

Im also guessing it will end up flown back to pagani and likely come back better then ever with an upgrade or two...possibly off the Huayra BC? who knows.

It sucks but its the nature of people, I was smeared all over the internet (rich a hole cant drive, too much money not enough brains etc) back in 09 when my car was totaled.

No one ever seemed to report that I was not driving at the time and it was a mechanic as that would not have made losers feel better.

Glad everyone is ok and it looks like the car can be repaired.

Kris will be fine, his car will be fine. Imagine the poor bastard that realized he ran into a car with sales tax costs being 5x the value of his hyundai. :shock: