Heffner Performance DCT Huracan runs a record 9.12 @ 163 MPH last night in FL

TCT

Jason took the Heffner Performance built OB Prestige Auto Lamborghini Huracan to the 1/4 mile track last night.

The car ran a 9.7, 9.3, 9.15 and a best run of 9.12 @ 163 MPH.

To date, the 9.12 run makes it the fastest 1/4 mile run ever for a DCT Huracan.

Runs into the 8's should be coming soon as driver :D and car are fine tuned.

Time slips and videos of the runs can be found on the shops instagram and facebook pages. You can also go directly to the shops web site as well.

Heffner Performance | Builders Of The Worlds Most Highly Developed Supercars

post-15031-1455891677_thumb.jpg

Jason, well done......I messaged with OB last night and a LOWWWWWWWWWW 9 is very impressive. TX2K is the official holder of GTR Hunting licenses, after all, it was at TX2K12 that I established on video that there is no Lambo Hunting....well things changed, and Lambo hunting is in full swing nowadays. For the record, I'll consider your application. Please submit along with your application your ss#, date of birth, and bank account number.... :) LOLOL

Peter

I saw that vid last night. Looked good. Lambo Drag Racing might be reborn with the DCT cars! ;)

My god please do this!!!!! I would love to see some Huracans knock out some high 7s.

congrats Jason

was this a bolt on car?

Heffner mentioned on instagram that this was at 1300rwhp with R888s. Not sure if they opened up the motor or not.

congrats Jason

was this a bolt on car?

Heffner mentioned on instagram that this was at 1300rwhp with R888s. Not sure if they opened up the motor or not.

Appears to have wheel spin in the 1st and 2nd gear with that hard launch. Toyo R888 in 315/30 R20 are good...but for the Huracan you might want to look into some Nitto NT05R in 345/30 R19 (or 305/35 R19 for more sidewall) Drag Radials that have the exact same tire height and would work just fine. Those have produced low 8s for John Shepherd´s A16 years ago. With all the weight the Huracan has on the rear, those tires should produce high 7s easily with a higher powered Huracan

Doesn't seem to leave as smooth as the GTRS.

Why though with turbos that are pretty big no 2step?

First time out with the car so I'm sure there are plenty of kinks to iron out and some much needed seat time. I believe this is the stock launch control, but I would almost guarantee that they will test out a 2-step of anti-lag as testing progresses.

Appears to have wheel spin in the 1st and 2nd gear with that hard launch. Toyo R888 in 315/30 R20 are good...but for the Huracan you might want to look into some Nitto NT05R in 345/30 R19 (or 305/35 R19 for more sidewall) Drag Radials that have the exact same tire height and would work just fine. Those have produced low 8s for John Shepherd´s A16 years ago. With all the weight the Huracan has on the rear, those tires should produce high 7s easily with a higher powered Huracan

I agree but the tires can only do so much without a proper burn out.

The Huracans are coming. I just submitted my paperwork for my GTR hunting license. A few low 9 second passes was a nice way to shake the car down. Now it's time to get down to business.

hows the paperwork coming along?? lol