How about a TT Huracan build thread? Dallas Texas car.

Underground Racing

Scotts UGR TT R8 DCT made it home this weekend. It should keep him happy until his Huracan is completed.:)

VERY Nice !!

The car is my favorite of all time. It's basically a Huracan with more room, visibility, and creature comforts. The turbo package works seamlessly. No lag, no issues. It's my daily driver and you can't even tell its turbo'd unless you step on the gas. I just drove it in rush hour traffic as I would a normal car, but then hit the open road and blasted off.its only a Aa a stage 2 its great for a DD. In fact the smaller turbos and stock internals likely make it better all around for city driving.

I'll be V Boxing it this weekend but Kevin says the 60-130 should be around 5.1. I'm resisting going to stage 3 while I wait for UR to finish my Huracan.

The car is my favorite of all time. It's basically a Huracan with more room, visibility, and creature comforts. The turbo package works seamlessly. No lag, no issues. It's my daily driver and you can't even tell its turbo'd unless you step on the gas. I just drove it in rush hour traffic as I would a normal car, but then hit the open road and blasted off.its only a Aa a stage 2 its great for a DD. In fact the smaller turbos and stock internals likely make it better all around for city driving.

I'll be V Boxing it this weekend but Kevin says the 60-130 should be around 5.1. I'm resisting going to stage 3 while I wait for UR to finish my Huracan.

Will have to get out your way in the next wknd or so and see it in the flesh. Very Nice car bud!!

Thank you. Kelly and I would love to get out sometime soon! Hopefully the TTH will be here soon too. In the meantime, come take the R8 for a spin. After Danny drove the car for a day he called Kevin to talk about turboing a new R8.

Thank you. Kelly and I would love to get out sometime soon! Hopefully the TTH will be here soon too. In the meantime, come take the R8 for a spin. After Danny drove the car for a day he called Kevin to talk about turboing a new R8.

So what happens when the TTH arrives ... Will you keep both???

So what happens when the TTH arrives ... Will you keep both???

Yes. The R8 will be my daily driver. The Huracan will be my nice weather/weekend fun car. Although, based on my ride in UR's red Huracan, it will be drivable enough to be a second daily driver. I bet I end up driving them about the same amount.

Looking forward to it!