Brexit

fmari

Looks like the UK want to exit the EU Union. What are the chances this will happen? I thought for sure Greece would be first, but now this is a surprise.

At the minute the betting implies only a 30% chance of it happening

I think we vote to stay in, then when Europe really start falling apart in 2-3 years we vote again and leave

btw Greece was never going to leave the EU (unless they were thrown out) it was just the Euro they wanted out of and since the economy has no hope of getting better they no doubt will eventually leave

At the minute the betting implies only a 30% chance of it happening

I think we vote to stay in, then when Europe really start falling apart in 2-3 years we vote again and leave

I have not seen any conclusive figures on this, I think it depends on the agenda bias of the source.

At this minute I am unsure on what is the right thing and what the general public will do. It looks like Cameron has created a good package to tie us in but I cannot work out what could happen should we move away from the Eurozone.

Any links to read would be great.

• 1 month later...

I am finding it hard to judge as to what is the pros and cons but also what is the general consensus.

Where I am near Brighton there is a strong UKIP support (yuck) and so any petition I have seen shows massive support for out, UKIP supporters being UKIP supporters have a tendency to base their decisions on a fear of the outsiders and zero fact. Then as I get closer to Central Brighton where they are ultra Lefties and green party participants (yuck) they do not know what to make of it all and so mixed messages in town.