NSX configurator live

Assman

That's a lot of money, although probably a better overall value than the Lexus LF-A.

When you factor that for the original NSX the selling point was a "livable daily driver exotic"..........now every exotic is like that.

Much harder to make an NSX in 2016 for that reason alone.

Plus the original NSX was a 348/355 that had a bit of the edge removed.....can the new NSX even claim to be a 458/Huracan to begin with?

Plus the original NSX was a 348/355 that had a bit of the edge removed.....can the new NSX even claim to be a 458/Huracan to begin with?

No. And for $160k you can get a low mileage 12c that will crush it.

I hit $174k. Not even a roadster for that price. No thanks.

But, just imagine all of the money I'll save in maintenance and running costs :D

Agreed, in the 200k range its contending with a different level of cars with more supercar pedigree. Yeah the NSX was a cool car and has a cult following, but they were not priced at F355 levels.. or I doubt they would have sold.

I didn't even bother with the configurator, but that's the final nail in the coffin for me. I owned an original NSX and loved it, and was excited when the new car finally was launched. But between the mediocre performance specs on the car, the underwhelming looks, the lackluster reviews, and now the ridiculous price, I am definitely not interested. Honda REALLY dropped the ball with this car, as they have with everything else lately.

Honda used to be a great company. They have completely lost their mojo.

It's going to have the same fate as the current Viper. I wasn't aware of the price bracket they planned to position this car in, but I can't stop laughing now that I know.