IDIOT RS4 drives recklessly to keep up with NSX.

NRG x Lambo

Does it make the NSX driver a moron too ?

He shouldn't have been doing that on a public road, but I'm guessing he is a professional driver and knows his limits, he never crossed any lines, and it looked like his vehicle was under control the entire time.

None of those things are true for the moron driver.

He shouldn't have been doing that on a public road, but I'm guessing he is a professional driver and knows his limits, he never crossed any lines, and it looked like his vehicle was under control the entire time.

None of those things are true for the moron driver.

I think it doesn't look great on either party. Just because he is a pro driver(hypothetically) he gets a pass ? The S4 didn't look out of control, he is just pushing it a bit on an empty road. I have seen much worse.

I think it doesn't look great on either party. Just because he is a pro driver(hypothetically) he gets a pass ? The S4 didn't look out of control, he is just pushing it a bit on an empty road. I have seen much worse.

We must have watched a different video. The S4 was WAY out of control. He went into the oncoming lane at least 3 times. The NSX driver wasn't shown doing that once.

In addition, the S4 popped a tire from hitting rocks off of the road... the NSX clearly did not. Night and day between the two drivers/cars, IMHO.

not only that but the NSX is way more equipped for the conditions and at those speeds.. Just because the Audi has an "RS" in front of its model name does not mean it's a track weapon.

Just because the Audi has an "RS" in front of its model name does not mean it's a track weapon.

That understeer was brutal. I always thought that particular RS was one of the better ones produced based on the reviews. Quattro gmbh has had a spotty record overall.