Die the day after indictment ?

Zmydust

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How convenient that the vehicle caught fire, though.

Sounds fishy to me. Any potential evidence of tampering could very well be gone.

like tamper with the brakes and he drives fast into a wall?

I think he offed himself

If it weren't for the fire I'd agree, possible though.

How convenient that the vehicle caught fire, though.

Cars sometimes do that when their owners drive them full speed head on into an immovable obstacle.

Cars sometimes do that when their owners drive them full speed head on into an immovable obstacle.

True, but don't you think it's possible someone could have killed him? I've seen many things that drug runners (for example) will hide or create in vehicles or boats, in order to conceal things or carry out other objectives. It's insane. People can get really creative. Example: One car I saw had a secret compartment that would only open if the AC was turned to a certain temperature, then a radio button was pushed, then one other button were pushed, all in the same sequence.

True, but don't you think it's possible someone could have killed him? I've seen many things that drug runners (for example) will hide or create in vehicles or boats, in order to conceal things or carry out other objectives. It's insane. People can get really creative. Example: One car I saw had a secret compartment that would only open if the AC was turned to a certain temperature, then a radio button was pushed, then one other button were pushed, all in the same sequence.

Witnesses watched him drive straight into the embankment, fire or not, he killed himself. Take the tinfoil off your head.

You are reading too many suspense books

Alright, my opinion was idiotic. There.

For the record, I'm not one of those conspiracy people.

Knew he was guilty as sin. Didn't feel like spending the next 20 years at sleep away camp. Took the easy way out. Simple as that.

From the Forbes profile of Aubrey, he seemed sinister, dishonest & someone who considered himself the smartest person in room.

Between his executive ouster in 2012, oil prices destroying his fracking industry, not to mention his recent indictment...sad end

Wouldn't be surprised if the investigators determine the car was mysteriously too damaged to uncover evidence of tampering or added fire accelerants.

Aubrey never wanted Duke Uni. to announce "our generous donor of many years pulled his own plug", rather had a horrific car accident, keeping conspiracy theorist busy !

Suicide or not, RIP

True, but that gen does kill the fuel pump when the airbags deploy.

if the impact is severe enough to open the fuel lines or gas tank, it doesnt matter what the fuel pump is doing... And high speed into an overpass support- yeah...

Def. suicide. And such a fall from grace, from 2000-2007 he was the poster boy for natural gas E & P and was on CNBC all the time. He loved the spot light and clearly was very aggressive in financing Chesapeake. Sad though, in the end it is only money and possibly a short jail sentence.

Love it when LP gets all CIS on an incident.

Yeah sure, he hit the bridge but who is to say he had control of the vehicle?

By the colour of the smoke of the fire that there clearly was foul play here, the skidmarks show that the car's systems were taken over and was controlled by an iphone which was being used in the car ahead.

Also I have dug up some files to show that the bridge's structural work was reinforced three weeks ago whilst none of the other bridges on that 800 mile road have had the same treatment. Why that bridge was worked on and none of the others?

Foul play at work here people, stay safe. They are watching us

ipad auto-correction or it was a way to bring this into the public limelight without drawing attention from the authorities?

Who knows... stay safe out there people, they are still watching us.