Rhyno's new house

rhyno

Fantastic property Rhyno, congrats! I hope this does not sound imposing but perhaps you may wish to consider working with the local Lamborghini dealership to arrange a driving event to your place. A herd of bulls will create the perfect pic!

Funny you mention that. I have a group of friends from Saskatchewan that will be driving there exotics to Kelowna! As long as my pool is ready we will be having a party at my new place :)

It would be pretty fun to have LoV setup a Lambo drive to my place!!!

• Replies 531
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Congratulations on the purchase! That is a very attractive plot of land...beautiful. Can't wait to see how this unfolds, thank you for sharing.

porter, that is sweet your building! Let's definitely swap notes. This is my first build so I'm a Virgin lol

Did you keep your lake property?

Congrats rhyno, awesome acquisition. Very cool Quail's Gate is using your grapes. We are building too (I think), will swap notes with you.

Please see post #7 in this thread :icon_mrgreen:

Funny you mention that. I have a group of friends from Saskatchewan that will be driving there exotics to Kelowna! As long as my pool is ready we will be having a party at my new place :)

It would be pretty fun to have LoV setup a Lambo drive to my place!!!

:icon_super: :icon_thumleft: I would definitely participate if I am invited and in town.

Its almost a perfect life owning a vineyard isn't it. I spend a lot of time at my father in laws vineyard in Oregon and there is nothing better than sitting on the balcony overlooking the vines enjoying a glass. Be cool to get one of those Lamborghini vineyard tractors just for fun. Look forward to pics of the house build.

Heck yeah very cool. I did some reading/studying/research on viticulture when studying for my horticulture degree. Having a vineyard would be awesome. Can't wait to see the house.

After spending another week in Napa If I ever get out of the finance/investment business I would love to get into the vineyard and wine business.

Beautiful property! Looking forward to this build thread

I have often heard to make a small fortune in the Vineyard business you need to start off with a large fortune. Definitely a lifestyle I hanker over though.

I have often heard to make a small fortune in the Vineyard business you need to start off with a large fortune. Definitely a lifestyle I hanker over though.

nover heard that one but love it!

That is a spectacular canvas to start with, you could build a shack there and it would be amazing to wake up to everyday.

:icon_thumleft:

:iamwithstupid:

Looking forward to the updates. We have a similar sized garage, get the widest doors that are practical, makes moving the cars around a lot easier. If you build it high enough, you could add lifts at a later date if your collection grows.

Good luck.

:icon_super: :icon_thumleft: I would definitely participate if I am invited and in town.

Sounds like we have some organizing to do 👍🏻

Its almost a perfect life owning a vineyard isn't it. I spend a lot of time at my father in laws vineyard in Oregon and there is nothing better than sitting on the balcony overlooking the vines enjoying a glass. Be cool to get one of those Lamborghini vineyard tractors just for fun. Look forward to pics of the house build.

Funny thing is a Lambo tractor popped up in BC and I thought about buying it. It was a 1980's tractor so it wasn't very sexy so I passed! I am looking :)

This is so true. Everyone ask's me when I will start making and selling my own wine but it's a huge upfront cost with little return. Maybe one day, that is the dream :)

:iamwithstupid:

Looking forward to the updates. We have a similar sized garage, get the widest doors that are practical, makes moving the cars around a lot easier. If you build it high enough, you could add lifts at a later date if your collection grows.

Good luck.

Thanks bud. One of the doors is 18' long and it's 13' high so I can add lifts in the future :)

I get butterflies in my stomach when I see dirt being moved and foundations poured :icon_mrgreen:

Haha your one funny dude!

wow this is insane! congrats brother!

looking forward to the updates and I'm in for the LP meet! mine is 80% done and ill post pics

when completed :icon_thumleft: