Rhyno's new house

rhyno

• Replies 531
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I think white would look great, use a grout sealer and then you don't have to worry about the staining the light color grout when red wine gets spilled against the backsplash.

Pool concrete steps have been finished. Surrounding area has been back filled and packed. Auto cover is getting installed next and the deck is being prepped for concrete

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Bad news about my kitchen island. The counter top company did a shit job on the 45 degree angle where the sides meet the top. They have to make a new island and will take a few weeks :(

Front door is in!!!!!!!

IMG_5177.JPG

Garage doors installed, they let in lots of light so I'm really happy....

IMG_0218.JPG

Glass has been installed in my railing for the stairs....

IMG_5179.JPG

IMG_5178.JPG

Awesome build! Are those Haiku fans?

The big yellow fan is Haiku aka Big ass fans. All my garage lights are Big ass lights. Should be up in a few days!

Rhyno. This is simply amazing. How are you not an LP VIP yet!

I tried signing up once and it didn't work so I haven't tried since

Looks like everything is coming together nicely! Stunning views and a great mix of old and new. Any plans for home automation? I've been looking at lighting options (always an LP favorite topic) and wondered what direction you took.

Looks like everything is coming together nicely! Stunning views and a great mix of old and new. Any plans for home automation? I've been looking at lighting options (always an LP favorite topic) and wondered what direction you took.

My motto has always been keep it simple stupid! I don't like to over complicate things with technology as it is always changing so fast. I do have Sonos for audio speakers andc Vivint for the alarm, that is about it for home automation.