Rhyno's new house

rhyno

My house warming party has been set and LP is invited! I will have Live music, drinks and finger food. It starts at 5pm September 23rd. So if you are in Kelowna, BC and want to come then just send me a PM for my address!!! I hope to see ya

Cheers,

Ryan

• Replies 531
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Rock work is done on the front office and the chimney has been stucco'd a dark charcoal....

P1040773.JPG

P1040784.JPG

The downstairs guest bathroom is finished, the bathtub matches my SV!!!!

P1040789.JPG

Water softener/filter system has been installed.....

IMG_5310.JPG

I love your incorporation of wood. If that's the proper way to phrase it. The brick, tile, with the wood paneling/trim...looks fantastic! It "warms" it up. Not as cold as just a slab of stone.

Your house is amazing and it's one party I sure wish I could attend!

Very generous of you to invite LP!

Congrats and wishing you many healthy years of enjoyment!!

Looking good !!!!!

Thanks bud! I look forward to seeing you at the party! You driving a Lambo out with the crew?

loving it! how cold does it get in september ;)

Sept 23rd should be about 21*C or 72*F as the high, overnight temp will be around 5*C or 41*C. It might be a bit chilly for you lol

I love your incorporation of wood. If that's the proper way to phrase it. The brick, tile, with the wood paneling/trim...looks fantastic! It "warms" it up. Not as cold as just a slab of stone.

I agree with you, it gives the house a warmer feeling and more character!

Your house is amazing and it's one party I sure wish I could attend!

Very generous of you to invite LP!

Congrats and wishing you many healthy years of enjoyment!!

I have met a quite a few of the LP family over the years and you guys are like my Lamborghini AA club! We all have the same sickness so what better way to hangout then have a big party on a vineyard with booze, women and Lambos!

Thanks bud! I look forward to seeing you at the party! You driving a Lambo out with the crew?

Yup.

The car is getting serviced at ZR Auto.

Will fly in to Calgary and drive up.

(Would love to take the Countach, but common sense and more importantly the wife says the SL is the way to go)

The roads around Kelowna are epic, so the drive should be great.

Look forward to seeing all of your design/build efforts in person.

Sept 23rd should be about 21*C or 72*F as the high, overnight temp will be around 5*C or 41*C. It might be a bit chilly for you lol

I can handle 40 and up lol (I assume no snow/ice)

I'm seriously going to look into this. any nice hotels you can recommend?

His garage

There will be no snow or ice to worry about lol

The best hotel in Kelowna is the Delta Grand. link...... http://www.marriott.com/hotels/travel/ylwo...kanagan-resort/

or you stay 45 minutes away at this kick ass hotel...... http://www.sparklinghill.com/

There will be no snow or ice to worry about lol

The best hotel in Kelowna is the Delta Grand. link...... http://www.marriott.com/hotels/travel/ylwo...kanagan-resort/

or you stay 45 minutes away at this kick ass hotel...... http://www.sparklinghill.com/

sparkling hill looks beautiful! I'm going to check dates and let you know. thx bud!

sparkling hill looks beautiful! I'm going to check dates and let you know. thx bud!

I had my wedding at Sparkling hill (not married anymore), that place is amazing! The different sauna rooms are very unique and they have a European hour were clothing is optional!

The ZR auto crew will be staying there during my party weekend!

I had my wedding at Sparkling hill (not married anymore), that place is amazing! The different sauna rooms are very unique and they have a European hour were clothing is optional!

The ZR auto crew will be staying there during my party weekend!

very nice!!!! do you think everything will be ready in 4 weeks?

I remember meeting the ZR crew when you guys came down to Miami w/Heffner etc.. that had to be 5-6 years ago

Man what an amazing home...the finishes are perfect!

I have to say, before joining this forum many years ago, I couldn't have cared less about one home over another or a $15 watch compared to a $15k watch. But these types of threads that you and Fortis have done, as well as other members, I would say has made this type of stuff as equally appealing to me as cars.

Case in point, moving in with the gf next month and we have been looking a houses and she was getting annoyed because I'd be judging all the little details of kitchens and bathrooms and all that lol.

Anyways, thanks very much for sharing! I wish I could make it but I have a wedding and moving that weekend!