Rhyno's new house

rhyno

• Replies 531
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Killer place, I wish I could see it IRL, enjoy it for many years to come.

If you ever want to visit Canada then you got a place to stay 😉

If you ever want to visit Canada then you got a place to stay 😉

:icon_thumleft:

You are just as welcome!

Where is the SV from the photo above ?

Not sure how you live like that. Horrible.

:lol2:

Looks amazing man. The parapet in stone gives it a very grand sense of event. The view is first class. I am glad your career is going so well. Now send me some free wine!!!!

+1, looked way better before! JK

Ya, sign me up for the first LP edition signature wine also :D !

Love your diablo roadster btw.

I have the original Justification for Higher Education thing framed but this one would be very cool. I'd love a huge one for like garage mural.

:icon_thumleft:

You are just as welcome!

Where is the SV from the photo above ?

The SV doesn't like the cold so I drove her down to Arizona 😜 She will stay there for the winter!!

I decided to finish the floor in my tennis shed myself as the old concrete foundation looked pretty crappy. I bought one of those DIY roll on epoxy floor kits and had this done in one day. I think it turned out pretty good.....

IMG_6142.JPG

My buddy is a sheetmetal worker so he built me 3 shelves to go in my big garage cubby space. We installed them today. Now all I need is my matching black and yellow storage bins to show up!!!

IMG_6144.JPG

IMG_6145.JPG

Wow! A fantastic thread. Great garage layout. I built my own house too a few years back. Just finishing my 3rd garage....all attached to the house.

• 4 weeks later...

Ryan it was great to see your beautiful home in person, may it bring you many years of happiness :icon_thumleft:

Every thing about the home is over the top, including the garage. :eusa_dance:

Roberto is already planning another RG Exotics Club trip for next year out that way, so maybe we will stop in for a visit. :icon_super:

Ryan it was great to see your beautiful home in person, may it bring you many years of happiness :icon_thumleft:

Every thing about the home is over the top, including the garage. :eusa_dance:

Roberto is already planning another RG Exotics Club trip for next year out that way, so maybe we will stop in for a visit. :icon_super:

Thanks Phil!!!! I'm loving my new pad. I have been out with my Polaris Razor plowing the driveway, so much fun!

I look forward to having you all over for a pool party

I share your flair for the Mesozoic. Nothing decorates quite like the Earth's most prolific beasts. Great job!

Thanks Single Seat

Congrats again. I got a Polaris Ranger 570 was looking forward to using the plow yesterday as well. Well worth the expense!!!

I like the "laundry" in the Lambo script and the crate table :icon_thumleft:

The rest is just beautiful! Very warm and welcoming feel to it just by the pictures alone.

• 6 months later...

My tennis court before it was redone....

IMG_0392.JPG

IMG_0391.JPG

After resurfacing and paint.....

IMG_0390.JPG

I also had a new baskball hoop installed....

IMG_0393.JPG

Drone picture of my house from the vineyard.....

IMG_0389.JPG

I commissioned a custom illustration by my coworker who is also a very talented artist. It was pretty fun to work with her on the colours and whole idea of my "Castle on the Hill"

IMG_0394.JPG

Congrats again. I got a Polaris Ranger 570 was looking forward to using the plow yesterday as well. Well worth the expense!!!

I love the plow on my side x side. It makes doing chores fun lol. The best part is doing donuts in the snow! I hope you got to use yours this past winter

I like the "laundry" in the Lambo script and the crate table :icon_thumleft:

The rest is just beautiful! Very warm and welcoming feel to it just by the pictures alone.

Thank you! I got the Lambo crate from my dealer and thought it would make for a nice table and something to talk about when having a whisky. The laundry script in Lambo font was my idea and it turned out to be a nice little personal touch.

On my office door I put the Lambo hood badge from my "hotwheels" LP560. That car had 45,000 km when I sold it so I installed a new badge and kept the old one. The old one has scratches and rock chips so it's got cool patina and it has meaning to me.....

IMG_0395.JPG