Rhyno's new house

rhyno

• Replies 531
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

My 1988.5 QV is a black car with a blue wrap on it. I think this winter I will remove the wrap

My 1989 Anny car is white on white

Together they are cocaine and caviar lol

If you don't mind me asking, how much does it cost to wrap a Countach.

The address being on the truck is just an amazing idea! Loving the garage and still in love with the views! Congratulations and thank you for sharing!

Ryan. That party was outstanding. We had a blast and it was great to finally meet you. Your house and property are outstanding. Thanks for having us over and for the hospitality. We all had a blast. Congrats on the house and we will see you soon.

Sean

Thanks for coming Sean! It was nice to see a few of the Lpower members at my party. Pretty crazy to have 200 people at my place in one night!!!!!

I'm getting furniture in my rooms and starting to get moved in so my new place is looking like a home. Here are some pictures of my lounge room and wine cellar......

P1040916.JPG

P1040917.JPG

P1040918.JPG

P1040919.JPG

P1040920.JPG

I added a Lamborghini sticker to my beer fridge in the Big garage......

P1040921.JPG

I also added Laundry to the laundry room door and I had my print shop make it in the Lamborghini font.....

P1040915.JPG

Loved the walk in closet off the master, featuring a built in washer and dryer.

(not shown)

Very smart and practical.

• 2 weeks later...

That is stunning Rhyno, amazing how it all came together. You have great taste.

PS - Your driveway makes me want to take up roller-blading, haha. Incredibly smooth!

House is looking great!!!! Just polished concrete in the cellar it appears? I am doing the same. Move in next week after 15 months thank god!

That is stunning Rhyno, amazing how it all came together. You have great taste.

PS - Your driveway makes me want to take up roller-blading, haha. Incredibly smooth!

Thanks Lightning! The driveway is so special with the curves and the old English Oak trees. I love ripping up and down it in my Lambos's lol

House is looking great!!!! Just polished concrete in the cellar it appears? I am doing the same. Move in next week after 15 months thank god!

The wine cellar is actually a clay based product that is troweled on, the walls are the same. It gives the room more texture and better acoustics.

You must be excited to move in! Try and get your deficiencies done first before you move

sick sick sick! I have those same aviator chairs in white leather and matching desk w/rivets in my home office.

Part of the fun is picking out new furniture. I'm sure quite a few LP members have the same taste as us 😉

Part of the fun is picking out new furniture. I'm sure quite a few LP members have the same taste as us 😉

I'm sure! enjoy the process! :)

Not sure how you live like that. Horrible.

:lol2:

Looks amazing man. The parapet in stone gives it a very grand sense of event. The view is first class. I am glad your career is going so well. Now send me some free wine!!!!

• 3 weeks later...
Not sure how you live like that. Horrible.

:lol2:

Looks amazing man. The parapet in stone gives it a very grand sense of event. The view is first class. I am glad your career is going so well. Now send me some free wine!!!!

I can't send you free wine! That will cut into my Lambo fund lol