Rhyno's new house

rhyno

• Replies 531
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

How much is the admission fee to visit your car museum? ;)

Someday I hope to be able to see the house and car collection in person. I just have to get the "boss" AKA the wife to let me go to graduate school at Univ. of BC....

I think you need to build a bull pen ;)

Trust me, that thought had crossed my mind a few times...and it hasn't faded away either. :)

Btw, took the beast out for a drive tonight (I'm sure you know what I am referring to ;) ), that was a blast and borderline being addictive! I get it now! :icon_super:

Trust me, that thought had crossed my mind a few times...and it hasn't faded away either. :)

Btw, took the beast out for a drive tonight (I'm sure you know what I am referring to ;) ), that was a blast and borderline being addictive! I get it now! :icon_super:

It's a lot more difficult in Vancouver to build a bull pen as space is an issue but you would be so happy with a monster garage!

I'm so stoked you drove the beast and now you understand. It just special character like nothing else!

Beast = LM0002???

Umm...what is a LM0002? :P

Now now, let's not derail rhyno's thread about his awesome house and bull pen. :eusa_naughty: :icon_mrgreen: