What tires are you running?

bmw tuning

Going to put some new tires on soon and was wondering what people had put on and how they liked them? I'm looking at: Bridgestone Potenza S-04, Toyo Proxes 1 and Hankook V12's but open to anything. If you've had any of these what did you think?

Going to put some new tires on soon and was wondering what people had put on and how they liked them? I'm looking at: Bridgestone Potenza S-04, Toyo Proxes 1 and Hankook V12's but open to anything. If you've had any of these what did you think?

Have the Bridgestone Potenza S-04 on my 08 Super G. been really happy with them so far. Not as grippy or sharp in cornering as the original Pirelli Pzero corsa's but still great for aggressive street and light track duty, plus they will last way longer and they are cheaper.

The Potenza S-04 Pole Position Bridgestone's Max Performance best bang for the buck and have great reviews.

Agreed, plus the Michelin pss in the rears were on national backorder.

Agreed, plus the Michelin pss in the rears were on national backorder.

For MANY months with no end in sight. Gave up and got the Bridgestone's.

I have two sets of 235/35/19 that I would sell. One is Hankook Ventus V 12 and the other Pirellis. Also have a set of the Hankook Ventus V 12 295/30/19. All new and probably will never use them.

Michelin PSS is the way to go! My customers that have dealt with them have had nothing but good things to say about them! They are still even hard to find but let me know if you're looking for a set and I'll see what I can track down.

Michelin PSS is the way to go! My customers that have dealt with them have had nothing but good things to say about them! They are still even hard to find but let me know if you're looking for a set and I'll see what I can track down.

I have MPSS on my 570SL

Never tried them before, it was all Pirellis in the past.

Having driven my SL on MPSS, I'm a believer!