A Few Pics!

RobberBaron

Hello everyone,

I just got my car back yesterday after 2.5 month service. I have been so busy with my company that I hadn't even seen the car since New Years Eve. I started to have heavy withdrawal symptoms! After getting it back yesterday, I took a few pics and figured I would share them (pics aren't anything special, but the car is :icon_mrgreen: )

Cheers,

RobberBaron

IMG_3913.JPG

IMG_3914.JPG

IMG_3916.JPG

IMG_3917.JPG

IMG_3919.JPG

I love your car RB, Andromeda cars will be on the top of the list for me when it finally comes time to shop. Always loved red Lambos!

Great mods too, car looks badass! :icon_super:

Car looks very nice. Kind of reminds me of Allan's former ride. The wing makes a big positive difference IMO; more so when it's a CF one.

Thank you all for the kind words! I adore the color combo. You just don't see red with tan too often on Lamborghinis. Ignorant people somehow still call it a Ferrari, but what can you do.

The service was replacing the water pump, fixing a leak in the front left tire, re-calibrating the batwings (they weren't closing flush to the body and that drives me nuts), and figuring out why I was getting a bizarre check engine light. It ended up being something really small and thankfully that didn't mean a huge bill. It just took a lot of time to figure out what the problem was and fix it. Anyway, I am just glad to have her back.

I agree on the wing. I think it looks great. It was on the car when I bought it. I wouldn't have done it personally (I am one of those people that likes to only do mods that can be brought back to factory easily), but am glad it is on there. My dream car is the Countach, so the wing always makes me think of the Contact's wing.

It does look like Allan's old car. I think he had a painted wing though. I know when I bought it lots of people thought it maybe his old car.

I was getting a bizarre check engine light. It ended up being something really small and thankfully that didn't mean a huge bill.

That's great news that it was an easy fix. Can you share what was the solution to the check engine light in case some of us have the same problem? What were the codes?

Thanks!

That's great news that it was an easy fix. Can you share what was the solution to the check engine light in case some of us have the same problem? What were the codes?

Thanks!

Sure. The car was idling erratically after everything was fixed on the car. Text message from the guy working on it: "Took all the grounds loose, cleaned them and put dielectric grease and tightened everything up...car idles better than it ever has now." Forza Tuning and Performance worked on the car, and I can't say enough positive things about them. The owner, Brenton Brown, went above and beyond with helping me. The car is running great again.

Love it! Then again I'm partial to Andromeda myself :)

Question: your front bumper looks slightly different then other 1st Gen Murci's I have seen?

• 1 month later...

Beautiful car!! Love the Hercules wheels.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Keep them coming. We will never get tired of pics of that beautiful car. Enjoy it in good health.