Rob ford has done his last 8 ball.

Roman

He sorta reminded me of the Baron of the Harkonnen from Dune. But not as witty and smart, and also addicted to doing 8 balls. Probably because he just looked like him.

Untitled.png

Very sad. He had an aggressive cancer and was taken to the hospital a few days ago.

Say what you will about his antics but he was very passionate about the City and its well being.

No matter your political views....cancer sucks...RIP

I agree, however I am sure drinking and snorting copious amounts of cocaine contributed to his cancer affliction.

Drink a couple quarts of booze a week and try note to be surprised when you get pancreatic cancer, liver cancer, stomach cancer, throat cancer, or some other form of cancer.

It is my opinion that we all have cancer cells in our body, however when your body is healthy it can keep them in check.

When you compromise your body's health and or immune system you cannot keep them in check and you develop cancer of some form.

RIP

Redlambo - I have no idea whether your "cancer theory" has merit - but I know several people including my sister who lead very healthy lifestyles and got cancer. Never smoked or drank alcohol of any form. Healthy diet. Athletic. Ideal body weight. Etc.

Based on some people I know I can't agree that unhealthy habits are a trigger when some of these people are shining examples of how to be healthy.

I assume that booze drugs spirits -especially in large and regular quantities - would stress any immune system and make it more difficult for the body to fight disease if it's working full time to process "ingested poisons". But how do you explain people who live "clean"?

I agree, however I am sure drinking and snorting copious amounts of cocaine contributed to his cancer affliction.

Drink a couple quarts of booze a week and try note to be surprised when you get pancreatic cancer, liver cancer, stomach cancer, throat cancer, or some other form of cancer.

It is my opinion that we all have cancer cells in our body, however when your body is healthy it can keep them in check.

When you compromise your body's health and or immune system you cannot keep them in check and you develop cancer of some form.

He led a very unhealthy lifestyle, did not help his cause for sure. It is still sad to die so young

. But how do you explain people who live "clean"?

You don't, it is called bad cards. Also, our entire food chain has been compromised. What is clean ? Unless one eats everything organic, and what i mean by that is real organic, not the stuff that is peddled as organic in the stores, just about about everything has either hormones, antibiotics and/or pesticides . Some bodies adjust better than others but overall, why is there such an increase in diseases like Alzheimers whereas 30 years ago, one would be hard pressed to know someone who suffered from the said condition.

We are poisoning ourselves with chemicals, whether it is food or medication.

Had to google Eight Ball. Found out I was in right ball park with my hunch.

I watched him riding with Deadmau5, I think the guy had good heart (pun non intended) and was really interested in citizens needs.

But of course when his habits had gone haywire so long a go, he was a time bomb ticking away.

We are poisoning ourselves with chemicals, whether it is food or medication.
Sadly I think this is true and I agree.