Underground Racing TT Lamborghini Huracan 7.80 1/4 Mile Pass **VIDEO**

You can hear the tires just barely holing on with the amount of boost we were using off the launch through 1st gear. 1.3 60 is plenty good enough to ET much better. Just need to step the power up everywhere other than the launch next time with a bigger TT system. ;)

I think the last thing you guys want to do is to use slicks that make the car look goofy and less of a sleeper street car.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ So when are we going low 7s ? ;)

Have to get some work done. Drag racing slowed things down a bit. We have TI coming up and still over 60 projects going on. I just mainly wanted to get in the 7's. If we need to, I will personally go back out there and go quicker. ;)

Must be nice knowing you can go faster if need be.

Will you be taking this car to TI?

Maybe so but that car wont run with the X versions and we don't have time to upgrade it right now. I have been booked to race a new build so not to motivated to take the Red car.

Exactly how much boost do you think a 19" Nitto is going to handle on launch... They are getting everything they can out of that tire. I am sure its not a question of CAN THEY give it boost, but more of how much can the tires hold before it totally blows them off

and LOL to your video of the PROMOD with like 32" tires that are 2 foot wide, with 2 PSI in them. Come on man.. quit trolling

I know drag racing. I just thought they could get a bit more out of it. Slicks will help.

Trolling? No, just curious on where we go from here.

best UG video to date. 7.8@188. with a DCT. damn dodson!! they were supposed to only make shit for the GTR platform. :crybaby2:

I think UGR will have a line out the door for owners wanting to have a drag AND street car. Imagine pulling up to your local drag strip and some guy with a big ass loud 454 n20 , slick , wheelie bars and get waxed by this stock looking lambo. The crowd would shit a brick.

congrats again. Love this setup. 2R, X whatever.. 7s in a DCT is the cream of the crop.

No need to say whatever, it's clearly a 2R in the video. X version coming soon to really bust your balls ;)

Best thing about it is that it's still on 19" DR.

Could expect it to be even quicker on its current setup if it was using 15" wheels with slicks

best UG video to date. 7.8@188. with a DCT. damn dodson!! they were supposed to only make shit for the GTR platform. :crybaby2:

I think UGR will have a line out the door for owners wanting to have a drag AND street car. Imagine pulling up to your local drag strip and some guy with a big ass loud 454 n20 , slick , wheelie bars and get waxed by this stock looking lambo. The crowd would shit a brick.

congrats again. Love this setup. 2R, X whatever.. 7s in a DCT is the cream of the crop.

Thanks man. Just for he record. This IS just a 2R. When we take a X Version out to the 1/4, you will know it, trust me.

I just wanted to say I think it's absolutely mind boggling you have a completely street able full weight, stock looking Lambo that is trapping almost 190mph and running 7s.

That has to be absolutely nuts on the street just cruising around with the lightning fast shifts.

Hats off to you guys. Can't wait to see a 200mph trap out of an X version!

Thanks man. Just for he record. This IS just a 2R. When we take a X Version out to the 1/4, you will know it, trust me.

What I meant by that , is I don't care if it's a 2R-X , 2X etc. it's an incredible feat regardless. I was not referring to what package it has , more in holy shit..stock looking lambo running 7.80s @188 with DCT.

Just incredible.

How have the DCT's done thus far with the r&d holding the power? I know you guys have put A LOT of time into it, hence why when you initially released the Huracan packages you used the sequential trans for the 2R to X versions until you nailed this down. Just curious how this DCT has done compared to others like the GTR and the PDK from Porsche.

How have the DCT's done thus far with the r&d holding the power? I know you guys have put A LOT of time into it, hence why when you initially released the Huracan packages you used the sequential trans for the 2R to X versions until you nailed this down. Just curious how this DCT has done compared to others like the GTR and the PDK from Porsche.

If Dodson is making all the parts for the tranny, Billet basket, clutchs, gear set. etc. it will take a beating.

UGR doesn't sell customers over stated products. If anything Kevin always under estimates power and performance because he wants to over deliver. Really every business should do this.

When I took delivery of my 2r the first thing I did was vbox it and it performed way better than I ever thought it would.

UGR has a great team. UGR staff, proline, Reed, Precision, Dodson and etc. That team wins the right way. Their name is important to them. To say it's a fake video is insulting to all of them.

You think all their records and victories are fake also?

UGR doesn't sell customers over stated products. If anything Kevin always under estimates power and performance because he wants to over deliver. Really every business should do this.

When I took delivery of my 2r the first thing I did was vbox it and it performed way better than I ever thought it would.

UGR has a great team. UGR staff, proline, Reed, Precision, Dodson and etc. That team wins the right way. Their name is important to them. To say it's a fake video is insulting to all of them.

You think all their records and victories are fake also?

Probably wouldn't have believed it had they been there , at the track , and saw the pass with their own eyes...

1275879014650.jpg

What I meant by that , is I don't care if it's a 2R-X , 2X etc. it's an incredible feat regardless. I was not referring to what package it has , more in holy shit..stock looking lambo running 7.80s @188 with DCT.

Just incredible.

I would expect the X versions to go 200+.

Kevin,

did you guys find a way to disconnect the front for a burnout?

and time to update your signature!

No burn out. That car hooks so well. Its more of a challenge to keep it from bogging down on take off. Its nice having the engine over the rear tires. ;)